Sigmund Froid
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So... On my Stream something very weird happened:

I assume it has to do with Calamity's Sunken Sea... It was... interesting, to say the least...
    I'll continue my modded Terraria playthrough on stream in about half an hour when this is posted...

Might again do some Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel later during the stream...

(Sorry for announcing it so shortly before the stream, I was busy... :sigh:)
    The pfp is very nice. I like the purples and the yellow. The background looks awesome as well, the green waterfalls contrasting nicely. :D

10/10 Vibes.
    Sigmund Froid
    Sigmund Froid
    The background is taken from Sonic Colours DS, it's Asteroid Coaster!
    The Profile pic is a mix of the purple Frenzy and violet Void Wisp, which I kinda just themed everything else around... The idea came to me because I wanted to make a MC skin ages ago...
    froid.jpg
    • Love
    Reactions: Zparks
    I'll continue my modded Terraria playthrough on stream in about 1 and a quarter hour when this is posted...

Might also do some Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel later during the stream...
    Esther
    Esther
    Make sure to ping me when you do, otherwise I'll likely forget to open twitch!
    Sigmund Froid
    Sigmund Froid
    Can do!
    Edit: Maybe Streamelements won't time you out this time, I lowered the spam protection!
    • Love
    Reactions: Esther
    Sigmund Froid
    Sigmund Froid
    • Love
    I probably will continue my modded Terraria playthrough on stream in about 2 and a half hours when this is posted...

I recovered some of the stuff I lost after my World didn't save, so I should be able to continue on...
    Reactions: Esther and Doodles
    Sigmund Froid
    Sigmund Froid
    @Esther Thanks for checking in, sorry that Streamelements timed you out... (That was you, right?)
    (If that was you, I have read the message now in the vod, thanks for the advice!)

And yeah, i get that not everyone likes Calamity, I'm personally not the biggest fan either...
    Esther
    Esther
    (Yep, that was me)
    It was a fun 3 hours, and I now know which mod to check after finishing out all of my other runs, because dang the metroid mod looks cool.
    Sigmund Froid
    Sigmund Froid
    If you wanna read more about the mod:

It's really fun, and it's still getting updated!
    • Love
    So I'm probably going to start streaming a modded Terraria Playthrough on Twitch in about 2h when this is posted...

I'm kinda afraid to promote myself like that, especially because I don't plan to force myself into this niche (But also because I'm not quite content yet with my stream quality...)
    Sigmund Froid
    Sigmund Froid
    Welp, my world immediately died after the stream...
    Gonna try getting the world back where it was next time...
    Sigmund Froid
    Sigmund Froid
    Apparently, the character has been saved, just the world not... The world has been reset, which is weird, because I still have the map data... I guess I might restart on the same world again, depending on if stuff is back where it was or not...
    QUEENOFCHICKENS
    QUEENOFCHICKENS
    Ooh damm. Good on you for trying something new 👏
    So, I decided to draw something...
    fortune_tune.jpg

(Sorry for the horrible image quality, making photos is hard...)
    Sigmund Froid
    Sigmund Froid
    Here is the original card:

Number_49_Fortune_Tune.jpg
    Adalicia
    Adalicia
    Thank you for posting the original picture for reference, it helps one to understand elements which may be difficult to understand otherwise due to image quality.

It is very nice, good work.
    Someone that needs help
    Someone that needs help
    It also looks like that Alolan bird pokemon
    Since Earthbound and Earthbound Beginnings are now on the switch, in terms of Story, which should you play first when you are new to the series?

(Please no spoilers)
    nsu_chimera
    nsu_chimera
    oh yeah and if you like earthbound you should DEFINITELY play mother 3. there are translations capable of running on gba and pc, but if you’re not comfortable with emulation + fan made copies then you’ll just have to learn japanese. mother 3 is without a doubt my favorite video game, and you should play it asap. (also i’d recommend playing on pc because the music slaps hard)
    nsu_chimera
    nsu_chimera
    rant completed
    Sigmund Froid
    Sigmund Froid
    I mean, a hard game won't stop me... But I get what you mean, it might not be fun to start with Mother 1... But I guess I'll skip Beginnings if I don't like the game-play until after Earthbound... and Mother 3, if I can get my hands on that...
    Thanks for your advice though, appreciate it!
    whats wrong with development hell?
    FriendlySnek
    FriendlySnek
    Is it similar to making art?
    Sigmund Froid
    Sigmund Froid
    It's more than just making art, a game is a combination of a lot of arts (be it modeling, composition, drawing...) and Software...
    In a way, Game Development is the combination of creative expression... And engineering, the skill to find solutions and choosing the best one of those...
    FriendlySnek
    FriendlySnek
    Making multiple pieces of art in different artstyles
    Hey, just designed a boss/mini boss for Hidrago's game:
    natrio.png
    natrio_burning.png

Natrio, the Sodium Dragon! (Natrio is again Esperanto)

Sodium is a very reactive Metal, and burns in bright yellow flames.
    It also explodes, when amalgamating if Oxygen is available.
    So... (I start a lot of my posts with "So...") I had an Idea for a little platformer game I might be working on... having different upgrades loosely based on different amalgams of mercury, so having different Metals/Metal objects as upgrades. I'll list what I have below, but I thought I'd ask if anyone here has ideas.

(P.S, I'll show you the protag later, just know he is a little quicksilver dragon)
    Sigmund Froid
    Sigmund Froid
    Sodium: Fire Breath
    Aluminium: Jet Wings (Don't bring Mercury on an Airplane!)
    Screw: Climbing Spike

Red Mercury: Nuclear Dragon (Screen wide attack, red mercury is not real, btw)
    Sigmund Froid
    Sigmund Froid
    Mercury can't amalgamate with Iron, Platinum, Tungsten and Tantalum... (and maybe some others, but those were the ones I found)

The more it's based on the actual irl amalgam, the better! But if it's just based on the shape of the object, also great. :D
    For the Minecraft Server I mentioned, I designed a trader that trades treasures for Boss Summons (so that you can do the mini bosses again) And to go with the Crossover theme I already had, well see yourself...

He's strong, he's bold, and on a quest for gold...

linebeck.png
    The best Captain around, or so I'm told.

Lyrics by game4ce
    Last thing before I go to sleep, played a bit Pokémon Shining Pearl, looked for new Pokémon in the Grand Underground when suddenly...
    2021120100562600_s.jpg

Before you ask:
    2021120100545500_s.jpg

Of course I did, say hello to Rubi!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom