Recent content by Conjo344

1. Conjo344

Weapons & Equip Add a Class setting to character creation

Har har. Tools wouldn't count It is actually kind of a challenge, especially earlygame where people are used to multiclassing regardless. Later on it matters less since class-based weapons and armor become more frequent and more powerful, but you're still locked out of using backup weapons from...
  2. Conjo344

There's more than enough weapon variety now for something like this to work, it's not that complicated at all. All it would do is basically remove your ability to multiclass and force you to learn new strats both early and late game, as well as reward you for restricting yourself. Also...
  3. Conjo344

When creating a character, you should be given the option to choose between Melee, Mage, Ranger, or Summoner. Selecting one of these options would: Remove your character's ability to equip, use, or craft weapons, armor, or consumables related to any other classes. (Throwables not affected)...
  4. Conjo344

Game Mechanics Achievements.

I think that all achievements should be player-specific rather than being only unlockable once, similar to how Minecraft does its advancements. Basically, you'd keep all your steam achievements after you get them for the first time, but all the achievements saved to a character would be...
  5. Conjo344

PC Looking to collab with someone who knows how to code.

I'm planning on a mod that brings a bunch of the items from Risk of Rain 2 to Terraria. Really just wanna make a mod cause I'm bored lol.
  6. Conjo344

Oh, yeah you're kinda right lol. Here's a couple of the sprites I've finished so far:
  7. Conjo344

I'm looking to get into modding for this game, only there's a bit of a problem: I can't do it alone. I know how to sprite decently well, but I'm not familiar enough with tModLoader to make my cool pictures do anything. Anyone wanna lend a hand and help me code my mod while I create sprites and...
  8. Conjo344

PC Want to buy a set of titanium armor

I can get you armor but I'm far enough into the game to not need money. I can have you work for it in your world tho, just drink a few spelunker potions and mine about 300 Titanium Ore and bring it back to your base and craft it yourself you sloth.
  9. Conjo344

Other Ability to downgrade clients in Vanilla.

This is mostly a PC suggestion, but I think that with the end of major content updates for this game there should be some sort of minecraft-esque feature that allows you to downgrade your Terraria client to an earlier version, for example seeing what 1.0 was like or checking out an exploit that...
  10. Conjo344

This profile is a graveyard of cringe from when I was a literal teenager, just a warning before...

This profile is a graveyard of cringe from when I was a literal teenager, just a warning before you decide to delve through my post history.
  11. Conjo344

des

des
  12. Conjo344

Game Mechanics Could we get some more difficult achievements?

Right now, pretty much every achievement in the game can be acquired simply by playing through the game normally. Can we have some more challenging achievements for more experienced players like myself? Here are a few suggestions: Betrayal! - Get killed by the Companion Cube pet. Slayer of...
  13. Conjo344

Lol they made that skin from Fortnite a real thing [img]

Lol they made that skin from Fortnite a real thing
  14. Conjo344

Turtle or Chlorophyte

Chlorophyte, Turtle is mainly used for Melee playthroughs.
  15. Conjo344

PC Boss Banishment: A guide to defeating bosses in Pre-Hardmode Expert Mode

You there! Are you getting overwhelmed by the Eye of Cthulhu? Do you keep getting stunlocked by Skeletron's spin attack? Does the Wall of Flesh keep outrunning you? If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions, then this is the guide for you! In this post, I'll give simple to-do lists on...
Back
Top Bottom