Recent content by Sirine

1. Sirine

New PS4 & Xbox One Patch Launching Tomorrow

Terraria mobile, last update is Dec 10, 2015 like… 3 years+ ago. To mobile players. Yes, you been fool around. Time tell the truth. 3 years+ is ridiculous.
  2. Sirine

Mobile WHEN WILL 1.3 COME OUT ON MOBILE

Dec 10, 2015 last updates. 838 days ago. wow.
  3. Sirine

Mobile Need help on list of vegetable or fruits in Terraria.

Hey guys. I need a list of fruits or vegi available in Terraria Mobile. For kids educational purposes. Thanks in advance. Currently I know. Apple, bananarang, carrot, pumpkin, blueberry, …
  4. Sirine

Official The TCF Relation of Three Contest Winners Announcement

Congratulation for all the winners.
  5. Sirine

Official The TCF Relation of Three Contest Submission Thread

My submission is an "Other Creative Expressions" achievements. Not about the achievement itself, but the time that spend in this game. It has been full 3 years!!!! Today I'm still paying this game (On mobile only) and ... well, an achievements that never achievable due to a SOLID bugs. To...
  6. Sirine

Mobile Theory of getting Rare Drop.

This is just a thread to offer some in-sign of how Terraria coding and related to the random of rarity drop. Its is fine that you might not be agree on what I've said. You show you opinion to decline my point of view, and I defended mine. That's nothing wrong, that's discussion, not argument...
  7. Sirine

Please be civil*. Trolling will be reported. *The definition of civil refers to something related to citizens or showing good manners and being polite.
  8. Sirine

By referring to here... https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/where-to-find-purple-slime-in-mobile-terraria.48249/ Since you call yourself a decent programmer, you should fully understand the above (green) code. *I have no time to go dig out the item drop chances code, you are welcome...
  9. Sirine

Your are contradict yourself in the logic. Adding "probability" in your talk does not explain anything. At the end your come up something call "seed" and you giving a 'conditional circumstances' to get the probability outcomes. And you DO NOT attempt to explain the 'conditional circumstances'...
  10. Sirine

Your points. 1) They do a series of tests. "They" = Half lies, unless you can tell who are the 'they' in specific. "tests" = Means something to try out and something that I strongly believe you can't specifically stated here. Concluded = empty talk. 2) They do different experiments and find...
  11. Sirine

Mobile Cloud save issue

Simple go to your website "cloud save", and reversed it back to previous save version. (If using google drive). You may search more help on how to revert it back to previous save on other topic here.
  12. Sirine

I have to say sorry if I have offended you in anyway. Sincerely. Its very difficult for us to unlearn something that we already believe in. The point of these video is, the presentor can explain everything he know. Beside that he also pointed out the problems of others that explaining...
  13. Sirine

Lets make this clear. My ideal:- A set of card = 52. (An Ace card is chosen). Each time draw a card, after 52 card all drawn, I will guarantee to get an Ace, either the 1st draw or the last. Your ideal:- A set of card = 52. (An Ace card is chosen). Each time draw a card, if not an Ace, the...
  14. Sirine

Please go wikipedia to find out more about how computer generate random numbers. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Random_number_generation https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randomized_algorithm No. It does GUARANTEE, in computer or programming language. Which you refer as, the actual game files.
Back
Top Bottom