Recent content by SkillfulHacks

1. SkillfulHacks

PC Terraria Player-Swap!

I don't know if this thread is dead, but here is day 14
  2. SkillfulHacks

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Why are people so eager to remove progression skipping. For me it's one of my favorite things in the game. Stuff like locking Duke behind Golem, locking Meteor's behind the EoW/BoC, Hardmode crates - etc. Just (will) make the game more boring without really adding/improving anything if you...
  3. SkillfulHacks

wut favorite item?

dynamite
  4. SkillfulHacks

Anyone else getting disheartened by the Happiness system?

I realized early on that if I think to much about NPC happiness I will go insane.
  5. SkillfulHacks

How was your experience with Hardcore on Master Mode?

I killed Duke fishron, but then restarted because grinding the stuff to kill Moonlord is such a pain.
  6. SkillfulHacks

Suggest Challenge Ideas for the 2nd challenge

Will you have to kill Skeletron too so the Cultists will spawn.
  7. SkillfulHacks

Terraria Challenge Ideas 1 - Corrupted or Crimsoned World Challenge

If you use the seed "not the bees" it will generate a (mostly) Jungle world.
  8. SkillfulHacks

normal mode plantera guide!

M ake sure your arena is very tall or make a tunnel to glide down in phase 2.
  9. SkillfulHacks

How to easily beat the Expert WoF

400 HP is generally not needed, however you should have 400 just because your going into hardmode.
  10. SkillfulHacks

So, I beat the game, what's next?

You could try Hardcore. It really is a much different experience and can improve you gameplay a lot.
  11. SkillfulHacks

I mean you could dodge face monsters and the spiders with platforms. Although that would mean you have to cut down trees... Ya I can see that not working I'll have to get Tedit and try.
  12. SkillfulHacks

Crates, World Generation, and the ever-forgotten Pyramid.

I feel like making all stuff available in all world is kinda unneeded and it takes the fun out of rare items. If you could just fish pyramid loot it would no longer be fun to get a Sand storm in a bottle. Like when they added the alternative world evil to the dryad, now it no longer matters as...
  13. SkillfulHacks

I know but once you have stone and dirt you will be much better off and it will be easier to build a house. but ya jungle bats are my least favorite enemy in the game.
Back
Top Bottom