2. Skyler Henry

HALLOWEEN BROOOOO

HALLOWEEN BROOOOO
  3. Skyler Henry

gg

gg
  4. Skyler Henry

Xbox One Inventory Menu Issues

gg bro that really sucks and tbh I'm not sure that I want to play Terraria anymore. I guess this explains why there is like one Terraria upload to YouTube a day now. Man, I can't believe that it got taken out. Why would it get taken out? This makes Terraria quite difficult and tedious. there are...
  5. Skyler Henry

Please?

Please?
  6. Skyler Henry

o, I just bought terraria for the Xbox One, and I can't figure out how to see all crafting...

o, I just bought terraria for the Xbox One, and I can't figure out how to see all crafting recipes. Can anyone help me?
  7. Skyler Henry

So, I just bought terraria for the Xbox One, and I can't figure out how to see all crafting...

So, I just bought terraria for the Xbox One, and I can't figure out how to see all crafting recipes. Can anyone help me?
  8. Skyler Henry

46????

46????
  9. Skyler Henry

HOW DO U SUMMON LUNATIC CULTIST?

HOW DO U SUMMON LUNATIC CULTIST?
  10. Skyler Henry

Anyone want to join my Game on Xbox One? If u give me stuff, it's appreciated. Friend me on Xbox...

Anyone want to join my Game on Xbox One? If u give me stuff, it's appreciated. Friend me on Xbox @ Skylonic Empire
  11. Skyler Henry

Xbox One Inventory Menu Issues

How do I see the crafting recipes that I know, but don't have the stuff to make? PLEASE RESPOND QUICK
  12. Skyler Henry

Hey Burst, how do you push the button and where is it bro? Thanks a ton bro

Hey Burst, how do you push the button and where is it bro? Thanks a ton bro
  13. Skyler Henry

"WHY" did the devs take away the ability to see all crafting abilities??

"WHY" did the devs take away the ability to see all crafting abilities??
  14. Skyler Henry

So, I just bought terraria for the Xbox One, and I can't figure out how to see all crafting...

So, I just bought terraria for the Xbox One, and I can't figure out how to see all crafting recipes. Can anyone help me?
Back
Top Bottom