Skyler Henry
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    @Skyler Henry

Please stop making several profile statuses in a row. It floods the New Profile Posts Section. You can use the comment button to the far right to expand on a single status.

I have deleted several of your previous statuses. No need for multiple in a short span of time. If you have questions about the Forums, we will do our best to answer.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    In regards to message/like counts, posting profile statuses does not increase your message count. Only posting on Threads will increase it, and posts that are made for the purpose to farm forum titles/likes are prohibited. We ask you to refrain from doing it in the future. If you post normally on the Forums, the message/like count will come normally overtime.
    o, I just bought terraria for the Xbox One, and I can't figure out how to see all crafting recipes. Can anyone help me?
    Anyone want to join my Game on Xbox One? If u give me stuff, it's appreciated. Friend me on Xbox @ Skylonic Empire
    "WHY" did the devs take away the ability to see all crafting abilities??
    Burst
    Burst
    Uh, this feature is still there.
    Over the crafting thing, there's an icon, click it and then all available crafting recipes will be shown.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Comment function, please. Just 'bout everyone recommends it.
    Skyler Henry
    Skyler Henry
    Hey Burst, how do you push the button and where is it bro? Thanks a ton bro
    So, I just bought terraria for the Xbox One, and I can't figure out how to see all crafting recipes. Can anyone help me?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom