Recent content by SlimeTheThird

1. SlimeTheThird

U are welc. Maybe Ill apply for an RP on the ol forums, see whats the happs

U are welc. Maybe Ill apply for an RP on the ol forums, see whats the happs
  2. SlimeTheThird

Brilliant my friend. And has made me rethink all of damage scaling in every video game ever. I...

Brilliant my friend. And has made me rethink all of damage scaling in every video game ever. I didn't know about the lag-threads thing tho, thats kind of messed up but also a little funny.
  3. SlimeTheThird

well, and dont let my short acc lifespan fool you. I just lost passwords constantly and have to...

well, and dont let my short acc lifespan fool you. I just lost passwords constantly and have to make new accs, I trace my lineage back to the Terraria Online days. Anyway, not being able to make new forum games at all? So it's just limited to the few that are already there. My God, it sounds...
  4. SlimeTheThird

what else is new with this place, literally havent been on TCF in 3 years, left with all the...

what else is new with this place, literally havent been on TCF in 3 years, left with all the refugees who escaped when social foums died.
  5. SlimeTheThird

X

X
  6. SlimeTheThird

yo where the forums games at in 2o22 my dUdes

yo where the forums games at in 2o22 my dUdes
  7. SlimeTheThird

RIP social forums you will be sorely missed

RIP social forums you will be sorely missed
  8. SlimeTheThird

In the end, I'd argue that this whole mess is simply the least worst solution the mods could...

In the end, I'd argue that this whole mess is simply the least worst solution the mods could come up with, so I wouldn't fault them for what's happening right now. It's still a real shame though.
  9. SlimeTheThird

That being said, I wholeheartedly agree about how vital social forums have become to TCF RPs and...

That being said, I wholeheartedly agree about how vital social forums have become to TCF RPs and the many strong, tight-knit, and supportive TCF RP communities we've made. I do wish the mods could come up with some better alternative than that very restricting two-thread format, but I understand...
  10. SlimeTheThird

To be fair to the mods, they explained this unfortunate situation politely, one in which there's...

To be fair to the mods, they explained this unfortunate situation politely, one in which there's really no choice in the matter but to remove social forums, and gave us a month and a half forewarning for us to archive the RP section.
  11. SlimeTheThird

Favorite RWBY team: Mercury, Emerald, and Hazel join together to form team MEH.

Favorite RWBY team: Mercury, Emerald, and Hazel join together to form team MEH.
  12. SlimeTheThird

No. An observer would find difficulty in what this usage... actually means.

No. An observer would find difficulty in what this usage... actually means.
  13. SlimeTheThird

Children should be seen and NOT heard.

Children should be seen and NOT heard.
  14. SlimeTheThird

Oof. See ya soon Jill.

Oof. See ya soon Jill.
  15. SlimeTheThird

Spent the last few hours looking through the chats I've missed. It looks rough. I'm making a new...

Spent the last few hours looking through the chats I've missed. It looks rough. I'm making a new discord now.
Back
Top Bottom