SlimeTheThird
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo where the forums games at in 2o22 my dUdes
    SlimeTheThird
    SlimeTheThird
    well, and dont let my short acc lifespan fool you. I just lost passwords constantly and have to make new accs, I trace my lineage back to the Terraria Online days.

Anyway, not being able to make new forum games at all? So it's just limited to the few that are already there. My God, it sounds like they really did purge this site of everything non-Terraria related...
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    To be fair, when people start creating threads where the sole reason is to lag the :red: out of people's browsers, something needs to be done at that point.

I never got to make an account on to, but I still went on there every now and then. I've lost count of the amount of times I've posted this image lol

Turtle Beats Lava.jpg
    SlimeTheThird
    SlimeTheThird
    Brilliant my friend. And has made me rethink all of damage scaling in every video game ever. I didn't know about the lag-threads thing tho, thats kind of messed up but also a little funny.
    Do you still have discord? I can invite you to the new one
    You have some timing old friend, we could use the good news after these few weeks
    Reactions: SlimeTheThird
    SlimeTheThird
    SlimeTheThird
    Spent the last few hours looking through the chats I've missed. It looks rough. I'm making a new discord now.
    Six Routes of Roses
    Six Routes of Roses
    The John Crew#8127 is my tag when you make it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom