Recent content by SilkyVol2

1. SilkyVol2

Maybe he sees it as demeaning

Maybe he sees it as demeaning
  2. SilkyVol2

Spear discussion thread (Best subclass in the game!)

It's short though, not enough range
  3. SilkyVol2

Casual Random Chitchat Thread

Don't be so jaded, your average person is as complex as you are
  4. SilkyVol2

Ask Silky Anything!

5. SilkyVol2

Ask Silky Anything!

How so? What's the action?
  6. SilkyVol2

2 Post special!!! AMA

Which class do you play?
  7. SilkyVol2

Do scarab bombs explode even if i through them from many blocks away (high)?

They are linked to a timed mechanism, and will only begin angling in the direction you face when they have reached a surface, otherwise they explode in the direction they are facing when thrown
  8. SilkyVol2

Spear discussion thread (Best subclass in the game!)

Blade of Grass/ Thorn Chakram for pre-boss Fiery Greatsword/ Sunfury for post evil biome boss Night's edge past skeletron and past the wall you can use the drippler crippler, and hang with your night's edge Of course, no weapon will win the fight for you
  9. SilkyVol2

Playing an instrument is a test of mental fortitude - it feels like your own hands are working...

Playing an instrument is a test of mental fortitude - it feels like your own hands are working against you! If only I could get some more of that patience...
  10. SilkyVol2

Casual Random Chitchat Thread

Some people will never find happiness, because they do not want peace Your peace is what you control - anguish sends you further into the pit Although, I question if they want their misery to end in the first place It's confusing to an optimist, but understandable to the understanding
  11. SilkyVol2

TV What is your opinion on The amazing digital circus?

I don't know, they feel a lot less like people with how uncaring they are of their circumstance (at least with the characters intended to direct messages to the audience). In that lack of care they just seem apathetic to those around them and generally unlikeable. A comparison I can think of is...
  12. SilkyVol2

terraspark boots aren't worth it

The Ascent speed is much more of an advantage and allows you more maneuverability to avoid attacks, escape situations, and general traveling. (Although flying mounts can do better for long distance travel) What goes up must come down, staying airborne is optimal but unless you have a soaring...
  13. SilkyVol2

Specter Knight's abilities make the platforming and combat much more forgiving than Shovel Knight's

Specter Knight's abilities make the platforming and combat much more forgiving than Shovel Knight's
  14. SilkyVol2

Favorite and least favorite fruit

Does the acid from the pineapple sting too much after a certain amount of it? It is the same with Passion Fruit but I don't feel it so potently
Back
Top Bottom