Recent content by SnugBoat

1. SnugBoat

tModLoader Calamity Mod

It's ya boy Crabulon https://i.imgur.com/9Pw0irA.gifv
  2. SnugBoat

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Hello y'all. Here's an Ancient Flier resprite I've made. Thank you guys for giving me my start in pixelart.
  3. SnugBoat

Am I dead? Or just doing a lousy job getting ideas together for a suggestion? These are...

Am I dead? Or just doing a lousy job getting ideas together for a suggestion? These are legitimate questions.
  4. SnugBoat

tModLoader Calamity Mod

New Heat Spirit:
  5. SnugBoat

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I'mma be real. The new Aeries is real dank. The Blight Phoenix could resemble a gun a little bit more, but is still really solid. The Heat Spirit I'll resprite today, I'm not sure I like the new one or the old one, sorry :(
  6. SnugBoat

Come on, you want a piece of me? You want a piece of me? Come and get me. Come after me Sid, I'm...

Come on, you want a piece of me? You want a piece of me? Come and get me. Come after me Sid, I'm ready.
  7. SnugBoat

tModLoader Calamity Mod

More... more... MORE! From left to right: Effervescence, Nullification Rifle, and Sacrificial Hourglass (to be potentially included in next patch!)
  8. SnugBoat

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I always get hyped whenever Vladimier attaches files to a thread, you never dissapoint.
  9. SnugBoat

Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

Calamity Sprites / Resprites:
  10. SnugBoat

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Made a full set to potentially replace Daedalus Gear: The new gear in order: Astral Pickaxe, Astral Hamaxe, Astral Pike, Astral Blade, Astral Throwing Spear, Astral Repeater, Astral Blaster, Astral Shield, Astral Armor, Astral Bar, Stardust, Cosmic Throw, and Astral Shot. The Astral Bar would...
  11. SnugBoat

tModLoader Calamity Mod

boooooo
  12. SnugBoat

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Got two more fer ya bois: The Paint Blaster and Triploon (1.5x better than Dualpoon!)
  13. SnugBoat

tModLoader Calamity Mod

LIMITED TIME OFFER! TWO RESPRITES FOR THE PRICE OF ONE! Ion Blaster and Swarmer:
  14. SnugBoat

tModLoader Calamity Mod

NEW! LIMITED EDITION! Onyx Chaingun and Infernal Rift Resprites:
  15. SnugBoat

tModLoader Calamity Mod

With some tweaking that armor could be a cool drop / craft from Calamitas.
Back
Top Bottom