tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.4%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,451 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,586 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Wildfire

index.php

110 Melee Damage
Fast Speed
14% Critical Strike Chance
Strong Knockback
" The elements guide you"
- When firing this Legendary Hammer it randomly switches to another elemental flame inflicting the appropriate debuff.
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
damn that will deal a good amount of DoT.

the sprites are amazing btw.

In the end of my mod playthrough and I STILL do not understand how the Essences of Eleum, Cinder, and Chaos work. The OP says that they drop from enemies in specific biomes, but I kill like 200 Harpies and 30 Wyverns and I still don't get any Essences of Cinder. Help? :confused:

In the end of my mod playthrough and I STILL do not understand how the Essences of Eleum, Cinder, and Chaos work. The OP says that they drop from enemies in specific biomes, but I kill like 200 Harpies and 30 Wyverns and I still don't get any Essences of Cinder. Help? :confused:
Angry Nimbuses and Sand Tortoises in the desert are easier to find. They should drop those too.

Fought the Preforators, they move even faster, holy hell.

Beat em first try though, that platform trick is a miracle. But their projectiles were still getting up to me so it was a bit tricky.

Really loving this mod so far, good stuff.

I'mma be real. The new Aeries is real dank. The Blight Phoenix could resemble a gun a little bit more, but is still really solid. The Heat Spirit I'll resprite today, I'm not sure I like the new one or the old one, sorry :(
yeah i wasnt particularly happy with the last two myself

I'mma be real. The new Aeries is real dank. The Blight Phoenix could resemble a gun a little bit more, but is still really solid. The Heat Spirit I'll resprite today, I'm not sure I like the new one or the old one, sorry :(

I feel like the blight pheonix would look a lot more like a gun when held in your hand.

Back
Top Bottom