Recent content by Sockmit2007

1. Sockmit2007

I need help centering my projectile

I don't think you need base, and the offset might be accountable for offsetting by the width and height, both divided by two.
  2. Sockmit2007

I need help centering my projectile

Why are you using base? Also, the pivot of the projectile isn't at the center, instead is at the bottom right.
  3. Sockmit2007

Weird being replaced on hold item behaviour

Player: Item: I'm running into the problem of once I shift-click and assign an item to the SingularityItemID, and it works, then picking the item out of the inventory turns it into that item, reloading tmodloader with the item still in the inventory does not change the pickup into mouse...
  4. Sockmit2007

Tool TCreator - Terraria Mod Making Tool (WIP)

Well, I don't know about needs, but I appreciate the sentiment.
  5. Sockmit2007

Thanks, when progress is slow it helps to see that people like the idea.
  6. Sockmit2007

Progress towards NPCs has resumed, I think I finally fixed the blockly, now I just need to make it generate code for tmodloader, then the update will be out.
  7. Sockmit2007

v0.1.3.0 has been released, fixed tile values not loading
  8. Sockmit2007

No, it isn't a virus, I wouldn't have put a virus on github.
  9. Sockmit2007

I'm still working on it, but getting NPC's working is taking a long time.
  10. Sockmit2007

Technically a team, but I'm the only dev, and we have multiple projects, so I'm basically the only one working on TCreator right now.
  11. Sockmit2007

Yeah, I found a way to do it, I'll see if I can get it working with the next update.
  12. Sockmit2007

Oh, thanks for pointing that out, you just need Python and to have Pillow, which should be able to be got through pip install pillow You then extract the release.zip file, then just run the main.py. I can look into making it an exe file to download to.
  13. Sockmit2007

Well, work has been slow, due to having to make a system for coding npc ai, but I have blockly working in a tkinter widget, so things are looking up, although, I also don't have a ton of time on my hands at the moment.
  14. Sockmit2007

Work on NPCs has begun.
Back
Top Bottom