tModLoader Looking for experienced coders and spriters

Xeno99

The Destroyer
Development for the Aether Mod is going well, but the team needs coders. If you're experienced with coding AI (specifically bosses), please join the team. The mod can't be finished without your help. Also, if you aren't experienced but know someone who is, direct them to this post. We need all the help we can get.

Thank you.

What types of bosses?
Currently we're working on a boss that requires code for 3 different parts: The body (includes main body and legs, just need to program movement), the pincers (should stay close ti the body except when attacking), and the tail (a multi-segmented part that shoots some stuff I think. The tail would kinda be like a worm by itself, consisting of the stinger and the tail body).
The other boss of v1.0 hasn't been sprited yet so we don't need to worry about that.

If you're willing to code these then contact me at KingJacob(kingjacobonyt) on Discord.

Development for the Aether Mod is going well, but the team needs coders. If you're experienced with coding AI (specifically bosses), please join the team. The mod can't be finished without your help. Also, if you aren't experienced but know someone who is, direct them to this post. We need all the help we can get.

Thank you.
We just lost one of our best spriters and we are now in need of both coders and spriters. If you are experienced in one of these categories please contact me on Discord (KingJacob, kingjacobonyt)

Back
Top Bottom