sodapone🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Why does Nintendo underestimate? PokeBank was delayed for a month, Flipnote Studio 3D is AWOL, and now GC adapters are a rare commodity.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Nintendo is the incompetent set-in-his-ways grandpa of the game industry. Never expect much.
    (SSB4) I got 5 amiibo now: Link, Kirby, Fox, Villager, and Wii Fit Trainer. They're all making good progress, and they can already beat me!
    sodapone🌳
    sodapone🌳
    They aren't big, they're just spread out too far. Villager was sold out in everywhere but this obscure Future Shop where I live (they didn't even display the amiibo, they just had them in back.)
    Supeh Mario
    Supeh Mario
    Hm, I must have hallucinated or something. The fact that they're spread out a bit much might give that effect from certain angles.

Are you buying any amiibo from the second wave? I know I'll be buying Luigi and Pit, that's for sure.
    sodapone🌳
    sodapone🌳
    I'm getting Luigi, Little Mac, and Captain Falcon. If the Pit amiibo could learn how to use the smash taunt, that would be awesome.
    Started playing ORAS. Holy :red:, the intro movie is incredible.
    Mephisto
    Mephisto
    Oras means air/weather in Lithuania. I tried to check the weather reports on the internet and all I got was your pokeman stuff.
    sodapone🌳
    sodapone🌳
    Well, ORAS stands for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    ...whoa. That's strange, because ORAS (the games) focus is on the environments and weather. Huh...
    IT'S TIME TO SETTLE IT IN SMASH! Or, if you don't like smash, SETTLE IT WITH A POKÉMON BATTLE (in ORAS)!
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    What if I don't care about either, tho? //DWI.
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    Then you'll get rekt by a Blue Shell
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    But how will I get rekt by a blue shell if I ain't playing Smash? //Counter-rek't: Advance WTFare.
    Apparently an upcoming episode of the XY anime is named "Ash and Serena's First Date! The Vow Tree and the Present". It begins...
    (HW) Oh my god, Lana is so cute.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    The over-the-top idol thing she does kind of ruins her though. Looks alone though, fapfapfap
    sodapone🌳
    sodapone🌳
    I think it's kinda quirky. And a little flirty.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom