sodapone🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Watching Joel of Vinesauce get Link to kill Death in the Sims 3 never gets old.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Killing... Death? Uhhh... how does that even work?
    sodapone🌳
    sodapone🌳
    Like, he grabbed the Grim Reaper by the feet and threw him into the ground. AND THEN THE GRIM REAPER DIED AND TURNED INTO A GHOST.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    *babbles incoherently as his brain tries to process what he just read*
    *Fails*
    Shadow_Mantis.exe has stopped responding.
    (Mega Man 2) Beat Quick Man. At first I thought he was hard but then I discovered that camping in one spot lets me rail on him.
    I guess I'll start saving up for a New 3DS now and wait until another special edition is announced to buy it.
    From now on I will refer to all sex jokes as "Freudian humour."
    sodapone🌳
    sodapone🌳
    You don't get it, do you...

You see, Sigmund Freud was one of the forerunners of the psychological field. One of his theories is that all human behaviour is a direct result of suppression of sexual urges. In other words, we make sex jokes and double-entendres because we're repressed.
    Z
    Zwift
    Makes sense. It also explains a lot.
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    A Freudian slip is when you say one thing but you mean your mother.
    (GTAO) Tried to do a heist setup with some 9-year-old kid who refused to do anything but take my Entity XF for a joyride. God, WHY.
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    This is why 9-year-olds aren't very liked in the gaming world.
    I keep belittling my personal problems. It's becoming a serious issue for me, because that just makes me bottle it all up.
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    Soda, you don't need to feel bad about yourself just because you have problems. Everyone has problems, you just don't see the problems in some others so easily. Think of your positives, and remember that some people are worse off than you. Just do your best, give life everything you've got, because it doesn't last forever.
    The new Fire Emblem game looks GROUNDBREAKING. I WANT IT SO BADLY.
    (MK8) Seems that the Villager won't have a voice but will have ACNL sound effects. Isabelle on the other hand...
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    Where's Biscuit though?
    BISCUIT?!? WHERE ARE YOU?!?
    (Soccer Spirits) The two characters that are scheduled to receive more evolutions just HAPPEN to be the two I use. Coincidence? I THINK NOT.
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    And there we have it, Sodapone won't just accept awesome stuff without questioning it.
    Watched Insurgent. It was kinda cool, but it wound up ramming into a bunch of clichés head-on, intentionally or not.
    (Soccer Spirits) An April Fool's boss match is available, where you fight the lead dev and an army of otakus. Oh my god.
    sodapone🌳
    sodapone🌳
    Did I mention that you battle then in order to stop a balance patch from being released that will "ruin the game?" Dear god, the tongue-in-cheek factor.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom