Recent content by soddymanugly

1. S

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

hey uhh people have been claimed that tmodloader.64 bit is a thing now and fury forged says he has it, does anyone know if i couof get one and if i could, where could i get one?
  2. S

Terraria 50% Off During Steam Halloween Sale!

damn, you guys are just giving a game with great replayabilaty.
  3. S

tModLoader Mod Helpers

hey thanks logged on yezterday and now it works fter the new update, thanks man!
  4. S

tModLoader Mod Helpers

it said this (nothing popped up when i crashed): :000:00000 - 000007.25 Mod versions successfully retrieved and cached. 0:000:00001 - 000042.07 UNHANDLED crash? True Sender: 名称:Terraria.exe 无上下文策略。 Message: System.InvalidOperationException: An unexpected error has occurred. 在...
  5. S

tModLoader Mod Helpers

hi hamstar, the mod doesent work for me in single player, it just crashes the game when i finish loading the world
  6. S

Terraria crashes when loaded into a world

wait hold on i just read the log and i disabled hamstar mod helper and now it works thanks jopojelly
  7. S

i loaded up the log folder and it says: 0:000:00000 - 000007.25 Mod versions successfully retrieved and cached. 0:000:00001 - 000042.07 UNHANDLED crash? True Sender: 名称:Terraria.exe 无上下文策略。 Message: System.InvalidOperationException: An unexpected error has occurred. 在...
  8. S

no it just crashes with out a log coming up or anything :/
  9. S

Hi i wanted to play terraria today and when i loaded up my mods and entered my large corruption world it just crashed , it did it for all worlds, im not sure why though, these were my mods at the time: "AlchemistNPC", "Antisocial", "AutoTrash", "BossChecklist", "BuilderPlus"...
  10. S

Items Increasing inventory space / Backpacks

if this thread is still alive , i reccpmend the kRPG mod, it is on tmodloader and it gives you 2 extra inventroy menus, the only downside is that iy changes the inventory ui look so for a ui texture pack to work with it is impossible and it makes you op, because of the leveling system, but you...
Back
Top Bottom