Recent content by SolarDragonMarnyr

1. SolarDragonMarnyr

Drawings & Paintings Super Marnyr Art Thread!

Been a while, hasn't it? ^.^ I've been on a bit of a Terraria kick again recently. While I've retired most of my old characters (Sorry Ifina), I'm having fun with my new one, Nylor! 1.4 has been a blast even though I haven't found all the new content, seeing the new bosses and items is very...
  2. SolarDragonMarnyr

No worries!! Thank you! <3

No worries!! Thank you! <3
  3. SolarDragonMarnyr

Sorry for the late reply, but yeah! I'll send it in a PM! Sadly I won't do your requests...

Sorry for the late reply, but yeah! I'll send it in a PM! Sadly I won't do your requests, though, as I'm relaxing to do my own stuff ;;
  4. SolarDragonMarnyr

Either just have a link in your about on YT, or in the description of your videos. I don't mind...

Either just have a link in your about on YT, or in the description of your videos. I don't mind either way, as long as it's there somewhere!
  5. SolarDragonMarnyr

Hey! Late, but thank you all so much for the birthday wishes!! I won't be on that much for some...

Hey! Late, but thank you all so much for the birthday wishes!! I won't be on that much for some time, but I appreciate it!
  6. SolarDragonMarnyr

I'll send it to you in PM's!

I'll send it to you in PM's!
  7. SolarDragonMarnyr

I'd still prefer it if you didn't use it on Facebook, either. Sorry about that!

I'd still prefer it if you didn't use it on Facebook, either. Sorry about that!
  8. SolarDragonMarnyr

Wait, no, please don't use it for that. I'm not comfy with you using art that I made for someone...

Wait, no, please don't use it for that. I'm not comfy with you using art that I made for someone else, even if they gave permission. (^^;;
  9. SolarDragonMarnyr

Uh... depends what you're using it for. What do you wanna do with it?

Uh... depends what you're using it for. What do you wanna do with it?
  10. SolarDragonMarnyr

I'm back very quickly to say happy pride month, everyone! Pan Pride! Aces are rad! Trans rights...

I'm back very quickly to say happy pride month, everyone! Pan Pride! Aces are rad! Trans rights are human rights!
  11. SolarDragonMarnyr

I’m about to enter hardmode, anything I should do?

Make a huge skybridge for The Twins, because they have a habit of scaring me sometimes when they summon randomly >.< it's best to make a few boss arenas in advance. If you can, make some storage chests, too!
  12. SolarDragonMarnyr

Drawings & Paintings Super Marnyr Art Thread!

More 22! Here they are... somewhere. Dunno where, but it's prolly bad.
  13. SolarDragonMarnyr

Drawings & Paintings My Terraria Character Artwork

Oooh! I love how you draw the eyes on these, and you've got really nice art in general!! Keep it up!
  14. SolarDragonMarnyr

Your Main Headcanons

I've got a whole lot of headcanons and worldbuilding for my own Terr-verse, so I'm curious if anyone else has any! It doesn't matter how big or small the headcanon is, I just wanna hear whatcha got, and maybe how you got there if you have info there!! Happy postening! Some of the personal ones...
  15. SolarDragonMarnyr

Hey! Good luck out there! You can do it!!

Hey! Good luck out there! You can do it!!
Back
Top Bottom