SolarDragonMarnyr
Last Activity:
Jun 20, 2019 at 4:55 AM
Birthday:
July 25

Share This Page

SolarDragonMarnyr

Eye of Cthulhu, Male, from The Solar Pillar

I'm back very quickly to say happy pride month, everyone! Pan Pride! Aces are rad! Trans rights are human rights! Jun 1, 2019

SolarDragonMarnyr was last seen:
Jun 20, 2019 at 4:55 AM
    1. AlphaEspeon
      AlphaEspeon
      Regarding your discord, can I ask for it here or do you want it through a PM?
      1. SolarDragonMarnyr
        SolarDragonMarnyr
        I'll send it to you in PM's!
        Jun 20, 2019 at 2:24 AM
    2. mevipro123456
      mevipro123456
      Hello, can I have your permission to use the drawing you made for Orifan1? I already asked him
      1. View previous comments...
      2. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        Then...I guess it's not fine.
        Jun 9, 2019
      3. mevipro123456
        mevipro123456
        Then it's ok. Thanks for reply. Just wonder if I can still use it only on my Face, I'll surely to give credit to you and the original owner, which is Orifan1 :p
        Jun 10, 2019
      4. SolarDragonMarnyr
        SolarDragonMarnyr
        I'd still prefer it if you didn't use it on Facebook, either. Sorry about that!
        Jun 10, 2019
    3. SolarDragonMarnyr
      SolarDragonMarnyr
      I'm back very quickly to say happy pride month, everyone! Pan Pride! Aces are rad! Trans rights are human rights!
      1. Orifan1, Xeroine, Chips and 1 other person like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        So.....A month where.....The things that you said....Are....Accepted?
        (Not gonna lie, I have -20% knowledge when it comes to what this month is.)
        Jun 1, 2019
        Xeroine and SolarDragonMarnyr like this.
      4. Chips
        Chips
        Accepted by most at least, there are some unfortunately homophobic people in the world that still don’t believe this stuff is natural. It’s also a month to celebrate you being LGBTQ, not just acceptance.
        Jun 1, 2019
      5. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        Oh okay then.
        Jun 1, 2019
        Xeroine likes this.
    4. Xeroine
      Xeroine
      I saw some of your drawings. They look incredible! I would love to see more! Maybe of Eater of Worlds or Brain of Cthulhu?
      1. Chips and SolarDragonMarnyr like this.
      2. SolarDragonMarnyr
        SolarDragonMarnyr
        Ah, thank you!! I'm really glad you like them! Sadly, though, I haven't had a whole lotta inspiration to colour my art recently, but I'll sure do my best to draw one of those bosses sometime!
        May 17, 2019
      3. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        Maybe.....you could try drawing both, and use a unique type of colors to portray them as they fight a player in two different scenarios? Maybe something like what I did with my first CC entry? [​IMG] [​IMG]
        May 17, 2019
        Chips and SolarDragonMarnyr like this.
    5. SolarDragonMarnyr
      SolarDragonMarnyr
      Okay, so! Calamity kicked me right back into gear for drawing to the point that my heart starts racing, so I'm gonna be on here way more! xD
      2. SolarDragonMarnyr
        SolarDragonMarnyr
        Ah, you guys are all valid! I gotta admit, tho, I kinda find Calamity easy, it's just more fun than normal Terr!
        May 10, 2019
      3. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        *Hears the words: I find Calamity easy*
        JUST WHAT KIND OF BEING ARE YOU!?!?
        May 10, 2019
      4. DoctorMcDerp
        DoctorMcDerp
        The expert mode demands get me killed a lot, and I really don't think I want to try revengance or death mode if expert mode is already giving me issues (yeah that difficulty spike hurts hard).
        May 10, 2019
    6. SolarDragonMarnyr
      SolarDragonMarnyr
      Hey y'all, I gotta take a break from this forum again since my hyperfixations are on other stuff. Feel free to ask for my Discord!
      1. InstaFiz likes this.
      2. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        Well uh...Have fun with the other stuff then!
        May 1, 2019
        SolarDragonMarnyr likes this.
      3. DoctorMcDerp
        DoctorMcDerp
        Life always comes first, and considering we're in the middle of panic season (I'm guessing you're in school, so it's probably pretty close to "oh god finals why"), you should take all the time you need.
        May 2, 2019
    7. SolarDragonMarnyr
      SolarDragonMarnyr
      Good morning everyone! It's snowing. In a hotter part of Canada. In April. Have a good day!! :D
      1. Bubby Aurora likes this.
      2. ppowersteef
        ppowersteef
        April fools is long over. :)
        Apr 28, 2019
      3. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        (Insert that one part from that one Disney movie that I forgot the name of currently where that one character that's not very intelligent pulls out a map from the top of the screen to show that the road that they travelled can't actually reach the area faster than the hero's' and comments on it by saying that by all logic, it doesn't actually make any sense.)
        Apr 28, 2019
    8. SolarDragonMarnyr
      SolarDragonMarnyr
      I know it's late, and I wouldn't normally hyperfixate like this, but... at midnight, Devil May Cry MMD's are way cooler than you'd think.
      1. InstaFiz
        InstaFiz
        Hey, I'm up late too. I'm just editing a video like a boss :cool:
        Apr 27, 2019
    9. SolarDragonMarnyr
      SolarDragonMarnyr
      I'm starting to wonder if I should sign my works...
      1. Bubby Aurora likes this.
      3. SolarDragonMarnyr
        SolarDragonMarnyr
        I've heard that too, and it's kinda gettin' to me. Might as well start makin a watermark!
        Apr 28, 2019
      4. Bubby Aurora
        Bubby Aurora
        I heard it from an announcement by an admin of the Just Shapes and Beats animo. Where did you hear it?
        Apr 28, 2019
      5. SolarDragonMarnyr
        SolarDragonMarnyr
        I dunno when I first heard it, but the most recent time is when someone in a Discord I'm in had their art stolen D:
        Apr 28, 2019
    10. SolarDragonMarnyr
      SolarDragonMarnyr
      Uh oh. Discord's visual update pushes me to the verge of a meltdown, so I'm about to be way more active here. Maybe I can draw some more!
      1. neoselket likes this.
      2. Dundershock
        Dundershock
        I think I could get used to the update, it was a little strange at first though
        Apr 24, 2019
        Bubby Aurora likes this.
      3. Dundershock
        Dundershock
        Oh no, I just used the emote picker and the huge font made everything feel strange again
        Apr 25, 2019
    11. SolarDragonMarnyr
      SolarDragonMarnyr
      I know it's super late, and I have to go to bed at 12, but... I'm debating animating some of the NPC's doin' a fite!
      1. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        Well, you know what they say.
        If you can't decide on one thing, then attach the things that you want to decide upon onto random numbers from 1-6 and proceed to-
        [​IMG]
        Apr 21, 2019
      2. SolarDragonMarnyr
        SolarDragonMarnyr
        1 and 6. If I ever go through with this, it'll be Witch Doctor vs. The Merchant! :D
        Apr 21, 2019
    12. SolarDragonMarnyr
      SolarDragonMarnyr
      Tonight I'm very hyper and I have no idea what to do about it. TIME TO STAY UP LATE AND BECOME POWERFUL!!
      1. Daikonradish likes this.
      2. SolarDragonMarnyr
        SolarDragonMarnyr
        Down below this comment is prolly gonna be a whole buncha random stuff AND OOH EEH OOH AH AH TING TANG WALLA WALLA BING BANG!!!, Just so you know.
        Apr 17, 2019
    13. SolarDragonMarnyr
      SolarDragonMarnyr
      Today on Marnyr: I got a new mouse today!! It's really fast, and the scroll wheel makes noise, so it's a bit weird but I still like it!
      1. ppowersteef and InstaFiz like this.
      2. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        Cool!
        Apr 7, 2019
      3. TheWorfer27
        TheWorfer27
        You can turn mouse sensitivity down in most computer settings
        Apr 8, 2019
    14. SolarDragonMarnyr
      SolarDragonMarnyr
      Hey, I'm not gonna be all too active here for around a month or so, since I'm currently hyperfixating on something else! Sorry y'all!
      1. InstaFiz likes this.
      2. InstaFiz
        InstaFiz
        I was wondering where you went. No worries, though. [​IMG]
        Mar 26, 2019
      3. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        That's alright, time is something someone uses to do things. If one wants to use their time for something, they can.
        Mar 26, 2019
    15. SimeaseKitten
      SimeaseKitten
      I was wondering if you would like to join a fun RP that I recently made! Its different from my in depth ones but this one is more free and play around. Its also Pokemon styled too!
      1. SolarDragonMarnyr likes this.
      3. SolarDragonMarnyr
        SolarDragonMarnyr
        Okie! I'll do my best to see if I can join anyways, thank you though!

Still tho, are we allowed to use self inserts?
        Mar 19, 2019
      4. SimeaseKitten
        SimeaseKitten
        For the Pokémon RP, anytime!
        Mar 19, 2019
      5. SolarDragonMarnyr
        SolarDragonMarnyr
        !! Awright! That might make it workable, then!
        Mar 19, 2019
    16. SolarDragonMarnyr
      SolarDragonMarnyr
      I feel like one of those really professional manga artists, making this Duke Fishron painting...
      1. CyanideNemesis likes this.
      2. SimeaseKitten
        SimeaseKitten
        Can't wait to see!
        Mar 19, 2019
    17. SolarDragonMarnyr
      SolarDragonMarnyr
      OH GOD, my inbox glitched out and it said I had 208 alerts HHHH
      2. GodHimself
        GodHimself
        Wait a min, there was a spambot? I want in to that cringe!
        Mar 19, 2019
      3. GodHimself
        GodHimself
        I wanna yell at that spambot telling it its a bot then the bot spamming the same message OVER AND OVER!
        Mar 19, 2019
      4. Tunnel King
        Tunnel King
        Please do not respond to any spambot messages, it only encourages them. Just report them, please.
        Mar 19, 2019
    18. SolarDragonMarnyr
      SolarDragonMarnyr
      Sorry for being so inactive on the art forums recently, the huge canvas that I draw everything on is full. I'll try to get back into it!
      1. Chips, Criddle, ppowersteef and 4 others like this.
    19. SolarDragonMarnyr
      SolarDragonMarnyr
      I just pulled an all-nighter and I feel... surprisingly refreshed. Nice!
      1. Tord21 likes this.
      2. Defure
        Defure
        And I'm gonna try two in a row for the weekend.
        Mar 15, 2019
      3. SolarDragonMarnyr
        SolarDragonMarnyr
        HHHH! Good luck!
        Mar 15, 2019
      4. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        Hooray!
        Mar 15, 2019
    20. SolarDragonMarnyr
      SolarDragonMarnyr
      Woop woop! New icon! \o/
      1. SimeaseKitten
        SimeaseKitten
        Digging it!
        Mar 14, 2019
      2. Doppelsöldner
        Doppelsöldner
        Oh yis!
        Mar 14, 2019
  • About

Birthday:
    July 25
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Wii U
    (Currently on hiatus)

Hiya, I'm Marlin/Marnyr, whichever you wanna call me, and I'm a minor. I like Terraria, drawing, and drawing Terraria stuff! I've got a lot of headcanons too, so you can ask me about those if you wanna. I've got a whole big bucket of OC's you can ask about too.

Aside from Terraria, I like drawing things, fantasy stuff, and worldbuilding! And dragons. I really really like dragons. Fantasy stuff is one of my hyperfixations, so I don't mind infodumping when I'm not super sleepy.

(My current hyperfixations are Kirby and Pokemon, so that's why I'm so inactive here. I'll probably be back when another update comes out...)

Also, I think I should mention I have Asperger's, ADHD, and anxiety, so if I ever do something iffy, please lemme know!

Now... CHECK THIS STUFF OUT!

MAINS:
    - Mana (Sort of human, has several forms. Made in really late 2017, and he's my most fleshed out character!)

- Ifina (More recent, she's an angel, and she's... really strong. She's a professional butt-kicker)

- Rinvan (Ice entity, very recent, he's got guns and bows and a whole lotta confidence!)

- Gil (Crimson entity, cold on the outside, soft on the inside. Cool Knight. Made in late 2018, and I still like using him, I just don't have him on PC...)

- Red (Gil's boyfriend, happy and excitable, also a cool knight, but he's a Hallow entity! I also don't have him on PC yet.)

- Noia (Corrupt Desert entity, Rinvan's future boyf, total playboy. He's got a weak body, but strong magic!)

- Ziiva (Aloof, cool, and strong Valkyrie knight, their gender is [REDACTED], and they have some neat weapons!! They've got another version of them, but that's for Devil May Cry stuff, and they're way more nervous and also a guy.)

- Cala (Calamity+Thorium, she's a god with a dragon form, and I mainly use her to just have fun with. She doesn't really have a story, but she's angry a lot.)

- Mer (Calamity+Thorium, lonely as hell, currently in a story I should be working on. He's unqualified to be a god but he is one anyways!)

UNUSED, IDEAS AND OLD MAINS:

- Lynx (Demon from hell, made in early 2018, worships the Moon Lord. He's used for fun, too!)

- Magnus (Corruption entity, I made him in mid-2018, had a really cool story about how he purified the corruption but that hurt him, and despite being a happy boy, he had a LOT of angst poured into him.)

- Calina (I don't have a lot of info for him yet, but he's Ifina's boyfriend, a werewolf, and I hope to play as him soon!)

- Suika (Hallow entity, friendly, blind. She's a sweetheart and makes little crafts in her free time, and she uses her hearing to see!)

- Carson (Evil. Terrible. He's Mana's dad, and he sucks. Come and ask me about him in PM's!)

- Nephmorph (Wizard, calm and gentle. He's got Carson's knowledge of magic and Corruption, but he's genuinely a good guy. Still just an idea, though...)

OLD SONAS/CURRENT SONA:

- Moro (Kind of a butt, very cheatsy, old sona. His original name was "Mokio" which I used to go by, but he's just a pillbug in con artist form now)

- Marnyr (Current sona! That's me, but just cooler, and also a stardust dragon.)

This is probably going to a constant WIP, but here's the gist of all of my headcanons!

- The Crimson, Corruption and Hallow are all made from magic and have an effect on the body after a lot of exposure, and why they spit out monsters!

- Like in my ori-verse, everyone has some type of magic, even if it's subtle in my Terr-verse!

- Blood Moons, Solar Eclipses not only mess with people's magic, but mess with their feelings a bit. This is why other forms happen sometimes.

- Hallow is much more dangerous than the Corruption or Crimson in my Terr-verse. Don't go there, please?

- If there can be hell and there can be devils, there can be angels and harpies playing in the sky. Ifina is an angel, so there's more to this one, but ask me in PM's if you wanna hear!

- Once again like in my ori-verse, everything has a bit of magic. This is why all of my characters can shapeshift a little bit!

MINOR HEADCANONS/FLUFF:

- The Moon Lord is actually pretty cool, and doesn't care for violence against anyone.

- Terrarian "worlds" are actually just floating islands, but big! This is why they don't spread Crim/Corruption everwhere.

- The Ice/snow and Desert/Underground Desert do in fact have magic, but they have less magic than the world evils and the Hallow, so they spit beings out a bit less. Combinations are fun!

[​IMG]
    ^^^ This one makes me really happy to see! ^^^
    [​IMG]
    Current favourite songs:

(Leszek Piesek, Hau hau)

(DJ Melodie, Come Into My World)

(Nightwish, Nemo)

(HARE HARE YUKAI!!)
    Yeah, I've got a kinda weird taste in music xD

Signature

Yeehaw!