Recent content by SolidRock99

1. SolidRock99

PC Terraria/Steam crashing every 30 minutes or so

The sound seems to stop for me whenever Terraria is about to crash. I wonder what's going on.
  2. SolidRock99

Oh, maybe he should just TAAAAKKKE THIS scanner and look for it.

Oh, maybe he should just TAAAAKKKE THIS scanner and look for it.
  3. SolidRock99

Your Favourite Enemy

I have no idea why, but I just LOOOVE Bone Lee. He literally just jumps across the dungeon, and he looks so silly while doing it. It just puts a big smile on my face whenever he's jumping against a wall trying to get to me.
  4. SolidRock99

DID YOU FIND THE COMPUTER ROOM?

DID YOU FIND THE COMPUTER ROOM?
  5. SolidRock99

PC The Importance of Flasks

I actually never knew that... wow.
  6. SolidRock99

PC The Importance of Flasks

Oh, whoops. Is there a way I can change the name?
  7. SolidRock99

Things you love or hate, but everyone else seems to believe the opposite?

Same here, I just don't find it as much as accomplishing with traps than to do it without them.
  8. SolidRock99

What is your saddest moment in Terraria?

If there is another thread before this one that has the same or at least similar title, do I have do delete this thred? :c Just a question, I'm new to these forums.
  9. SolidRock99

Yeah, I was thinking about changing the title, but I don't think I can.
  10. SolidRock99

We all have those moments whenever we just say, "WHY ME?" This usually happens whenever we can't believe that something happened, like if we just accidently dropped an important item into lava, or grinding for a hour straight and losing the item that dropped. So I'm here to ask you, What was...
  11. SolidRock99

RNG Solution Factory

The event-boss drops are extremely hard to get, considering that I have no friends, and that I can't get past wave 8, it's nearly impossible to obtain the Snowman Cannon, Chain Gun, etc. And don't get me started on the event-boss trophies.
  12. SolidRock99

What Terraria noise annoys you the most?

The sound that a Fire Imp (or whatever they're called) makes whenever they shoot a fireball at you. This goes for all spells, the sound that the Demons make, the sound that Tim makes, ALL OF THOSE SOUNDS I JUST HATE. I think it's from me taking about a week to farm the Fire Feather. :sigh:
  13. SolidRock99

What would you do if Terraria became real?

You know what they say, "If you can't beat them, join them."
  14. SolidRock99

What does your character look like?

My swagalicious character is charging through! Robot Hat with Red and Black dye Hallowed Chestplate with Red and Black dye Hallowed Leggings with Red and Black Dye Fire Wings Star Cloak with Red Dye Red Hair Weapons: Vampire Knives
Back
Top Bottom