What is your saddest moment in Terraria?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolidRock99

Skeletron Prime
We all have those moments whenever we just say, "WHY ME?" This usually happens whenever we can't believe that something happened, like if we just accidently dropped an important item into lava, or grinding for a hour straight and losing the item that dropped. So I'm here to ask you, What was your saddest moment in Terraria? It can be if a file is corrupt, or anything sad, in your opinion. Here's my sad and sorrowful story.

It was before the 1.1 age, I just got gold armor and some more gear. I didn't kill the EoC yet because I was scared of it from earlier encounters. I was so satisfied with my character, I went out and killed slimes, zombies, hornets, and man eaters with ease. Then, I had to get off of my computer. I didn't play Terraria for another month or so. Then I heard that 1.1 was going to be released soon. I quickly rushed onto Terraria to play it. I clicked play, and everything came up as normal. The Re-Logic symbol appeared and the music rang into my ears. But whenever I clicked Singleplayer, something was off. My character was missing! It was just an empty slot, I don't know what happened to it to this day! I literally rolled on the floor and cried myself to sleep. It was just a heartbreaking moment, all that time spent on that character, all of that gold that I got, all of those monsters that I killed! Gone. Gone into the empty abyss of my computer.

(Okay, it wasn't that much gold, but that character meant something to me.)

Saddest? Anything that has a sliver of chance of making me sad instead makes me frustrated.

Lost a character? Rage.
RNG being a :red:? Rage.
Missing that jump because of the anomaly with slopes? Rage.

Can't really see why I'd be sad about something in this game.

I have 2.
I had my first Solar Eclipse and I got 3 Broken Hero Swords from it! But, before I picked up the Swords, it said Skeletron Prime was coming, so I relogged. Broken Hero Swords gone. Terra Blade in the Trash Can.
On my main character one day when I got on my map was completely empty. It said I didn't explore anything. I got it back the next day though.

Saddest? Anything that has a sliver of chance of making me sad instead makes me frustrated.

Lost a character? Rage.
RNG being a :red:? Rage.
Missing that jump because of the anomaly with slopes? Rage.

Can't really see why I'd be sad about something in this game.
Yeah, I was thinking about changing the title, but I don't think I can.

Well, I'm sure there are others that'd rather be sad. There's a lot of these 'What if/are...?' threads and I'm pretty sure the topic of rage has already been brought up at least once.

Well, I'm sure there are others that'd rather be sad. There's a lot of these 'What if/are...?' threads and I'm pretty sure the topic of rage has already been brought up at least once.
If there is another thread before this one that has the same or at least similar title, do I have do delete this thred? :c Just a question, I'm new to these forums.

If there is another thread before this one that has the same or at least similar title, do I have do delete this thred? :c Just a question, I'm new to these forums.

Nah, this has validity to remain. As my first post implies, 'saddest' is an odd thing I don't see brought up often.

Four solar eclipses
me: Oh boy! we must've got a TON of stuff!
*looks in inventory and sees like 4 million Broken bat wings and already has Ice wings*
me: what do you have Minecharg?
Minecharg: 2 moon stones and a broken hero sword
me: %-_- god :red:it

nothing really sad that made me cry but i have some examples of my rage/sadness

when coins fall in lava: small sadness
encounters pinky at the ocean and chases it but it goes off the map: moderate anger
skeletron prime murders me in 1.1: super rage (i quit playing for months because of it)
destroyer kills me and despawns in 1.1 every time i fought it after my first fight with it: super rage
enraged plantera kills me because i cant speed up: rage (i blame you sonic)
crimson keymold wont drop after many months: ultimate rage
death sickle wont drop: rage

A friend and I were building his house in our multiplayer, and his house was to be located next to mine. We were building a particular portion in which you could see "my room" (where the Party Girl's official "housing" is set) in the corner of the screen.

Night falls, and a blood moon rises. I don't consider the circumstances, and I decide we can continue building. "Trixy was slain." (Pinkie was slain., to me, since I always call her Pinkie anyhow) appears in my corner as I hear a single splat in my right ear. I stop mid-sentence, turn my character to the right, and hold perfectly still for 10 seconds (meanwhile, mouth agape in terror). My friend could only hopelessly keep quiet and pray that I didn't take it out on him.

Knowing her 2% respawn rate, I spent pretty much all of my free time on the world, being productive and waiting for her to return. ;(

But it's alright... She's returned... <3

tumblr_nh00y4ZW7C1rkstvwo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nh00y4ZW7C1rkstvwo2_1280.jpg

All of the times that I accidentally deleted my characters/worlds. *Sniff*. And I had such good stuff too! :(

Another sad moment(s)
I had 16 Eoc Spawners, guess how many I won?
just... No... Took me 12 game cessions to win 1 battle.
Screw Terraria Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom