Recent content by SonicR

1. SonicR

Still alive and kicking, yep! Took an extended break from Terraria modding, as you probably...

Still alive and kicking, yep! Took an extended break from Terraria modding, as you probably guessed, but the recent announcement regarding tModLoader has brought me back! Dunno if anything will come to fruition, but I'm hopeful!
  2. SonicR

tAPI SonicR's Doctor Who Mod

I'll probably finally get round to updating it once the university semester finishes in just under a month.
  3. SonicR

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

That did the trick. Thanks!
  4. SonicR

I'm getting the following error when trying to rebuild mods:
  5. SonicR

How would I check whether an NPC was behind the player, and if so, make sure a homing projectile does not target them, even if the player turns and faces the NPC after firing the projectile?
  6. SonicR

It's already available - just unpack the .rar file.

It's already available - just unpack the .rar file.
  7. SonicR

For the most part, yes, though I do come back every so often (like now, for instance). I hate to...

For the most part, yes, though I do come back every so often (like now, for instance). I hate to say it, but for the most part, I've moved on.
  8. SonicR

While I probably will ending up transferring the mod to one (or both) of the new modding API's, I'm not sure they've got currently got enough features to make it worthwhile. From what I know, they've just got the basics at the moment. When they're further developed, I'll take another look...
  9. SonicR

Busy, mainly. Very busy.

Busy, mainly. Very busy.
  10. SonicR

About fifteen minutes into 1.3 when - bang - explosive trap! That's the earliest I've ever...

About fifteen minutes into 1.3 when - bang - explosive trap! That's the earliest I've ever encountered one in a playthrough!
  11. SonicR

For AEST, it will be about 3am on the 1st of July.

For AEST, it will be about 3am on the 1st of July.
  12. SonicR

They just want to join in on all the exterminations! In any case, I'll see what I can do to fix...

They just want to join in on all the exterminations! In any case, I'll see what I can do to fix it when I update to r15 in about a week or so.
  13. SonicR

Sorry for the late reply - will do this not long into my holidays, which start in just over a week's time. Just out of curiosity, what for? But regardless, if credited, then yes, feel free.
  14. SonicR

tAPI Cheating Death

Whilst I think the scene in question was quite stupid, I think that making the particles do some damage is a good idea. After all, the Doctor does warn people to 'stay back' whenever regeneration energy starts appearing. I'll see what I can do.
  15. SonicR

tAPI Cheating Death

Pretty much, yeah, unless you can get out of it before it triggers regeneration.
Back
Top Bottom