SonicR
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Last post July 1st, 2015...

Hey. You helped me with Terraria mods about 2 years ago. Hope you're still alive.
    silent_ptr
    SonicR
    SonicR
    Still alive and kicking, yep! Took an extended break from Terraria modding, as you probably guessed, but the recent announcement regarding tModLoader has brought me back! Dunno if anything will come to fruition, but I'm hopeful!
    silent_ptr
    silent_ptr
    A bit late, but welcome back! I haven't done modding in forever but I might do it again.
    Have you abandoned Terraria Forums?
    SonicR
    SonicR
    For the most part, yes, though I do come back every so often (like now, for instance). I hate to say it, but for the most part, I've moved on.
    imkSushi
    imkSushi
    Can you release the source code for your mod
    SonicR
    SonicR
    It's already available - just unpack the .rar file.
    Oh boy, I just watched the Season 8 Finale and as soon as bowtie girl died, I could care less about Gallifrey, Danny, The Doctor's grief, or Clara. Like, WHY.
    ;_;
    About fifteen minutes into 1.3 when - bang - explosive trap! That's the earliest I've ever encountered one in a playthrough!
    I think daleks think of themselves as pirates or horror monsters, because they love to spawn during pirate invasions and solar eclipses.
    SonicR
    SonicR
    They just want to join in on all the exterminations! In any case, I'll see what I can do to fix it when I update to r15 in about a week or so.
    We're werewolves, not swearwolves.
    Reactions: Daimera
    Daimera
    Daimera
    I still need to see that movie.
    SonicR
    SonicR
    I definitely recommend it - probably the funniest comedy I've seen for ages. Brilliant take on the vampire genre.
    Mod updated again - players can now regenerate!
    darthmorf
    darthmorf
    Did you use those not sprites in the end?
    darthmorf
    darthmorf
    *npc
    SonicR
    SonicR
    Yeah, and I changed the vanity clothes' sprites as well. Credited you in the post too, actually; you did a great job!
    Ooh! Get your username changed to "on Doctor Who" and then get it changed back, and your title will be Previously on Doctor Who. Pretty clever, right?
    Reactions: SonicR
    SonicR
    SonicR
    That is pretty clever, but I'm not sure it's worth the effort for the short amount of time the 'Previously' tag is displayed!
    Finally got a version of my mod together for tAPI, just in time for the new forums!
    Reactions: jordan and Yoraiz0r
    jordan
    jordan
    You should wait until tAPI updates. I have a feeling that it will be coming soon!
    SonicR
    SonicR
    Wanted to get something out by the end of the month, and wasn't sure if the new tAPI version would be out that quickly. In any case, I'll just update the mod when tAPI does.
    jordan
    jordan
    I could see it happening by the end of the month, however I am not in any position to know release dates
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom