Recent content by Soulkeeper Krohitsu

1. Soulkeeper Krohitsu

I've been trying to get a discord server together for artists of all kinds to get feedback here...

I've been trying to get a discord server together for artists of all kinds to get feedback here, https://discord.gg/N53Zp8T .
  2. Soulkeeper Krohitsu

Some Coder for Hire, maybe... (+rant or something)

Ahoy IDG! This is a bit of an ironic situation, as I happen to be a spriter without a coder! Reading and watching through what you've posted has piqued my interest, so I couldn't resist to ask if you'd be interested in helping a mod I've been planning for a while? It currently goes by the name...
  3. Soulkeeper Krohitsu

Hey Shadow! The new mod is called The Synergy Mod, and no, it is nowhere near completion. I...

Hey Shadow! The new mod is called The Synergy Mod, and no, it is nowhere near completion. I don't have an ETA on when it will be completed, as my first priority has yet to be completed; trying to get a team together. Once I'm able to do that, then work can truly move out of the planning phase...
  4. Soulkeeper Krohitsu

Aw man, lookin' good dude!

Aw man, lookin' good dude!
  5. Soulkeeper Krohitsu

PC In Search of Modding Team Candidates

Any opinions or edits you have in mind, feel free to throw out! I could use all of the possible idea's I can get.
  6. Soulkeeper Krohitsu

TIL, chicks are a bit difficult to detail. [img]

TIL, chicks are a bit difficult to detail.
  7. Soulkeeper Krohitsu

A real cutie, it is. [img]

A real cutie, it is.
  8. Soulkeeper Krohitsu

Still actively looking for modding team candidates! Give me a shout if you're interested!

Still actively looking for modding team candidates! Give me a shout if you're interested!
  9. Soulkeeper Krohitsu

Design the menu

Course 52 : The souls of those nearby. Covered in peaches...
  10. Soulkeeper Krohitsu

Gave a new sprite style a go. [img]

Gave a new sprite style a go.
  11. Soulkeeper Krohitsu

PC In Search of Modding Team Candidates

Ahoy, Krohitsu here! As of recent times, I have begun planning for a mod currently titled The Synergy Mod. As to reserve space here and cut to the basic idea of what the mod itself is about, provided below is a link to the Official Synergy Mod Complete Planning Document. If you're genuinely...
  12. Soulkeeper Krohitsu

Whats cooler; an ally that can spawn hearts by latching to an enemy, or one that helps deflect...

Whats cooler; an ally that can spawn hearts by latching to an enemy, or one that helps deflect projectiles?
  13. Soulkeeper Krohitsu

Aseprite is a godsend. Ahh.

Aseprite is a godsend. Ahh.
  14. Soulkeeper Krohitsu

Yes, it does! I've got some rather big plans for it, but now its just a matter of finding the...

Yes, it does! I've got some rather big plans for it, but now its just a matter of finding the right and capable people of executing it.
  15. Soulkeeper Krohitsu

Starting to look for modding team candidates. Relatively experienced programmers are in higher...

Starting to look for modding team candidates. Relatively experienced programmers are in higher need. If you're interested, hit me up!
Back
Top Bottom