Recent content by Spalooky

1. Spalooky

Terraria State of the Game - March 2024

Thou hast done magnificent work once again, O developers of Terraria. If thou art to continue thy fine work, then I am certain that this update will be of quality most high. Good job.
  2. Spalooky

Terraria State of the Game - January 2024

"Woke" is not a slur, the leftists themselves invented it. And I was complimenting Re-Logic for NOT being woke, please pay attention before you reply. And ya'll stop responding to me with more political garbage, I can't stand not correcting your false words but if I keep going then I will get in...
  3. Spalooky

Bigotry is justified when used against evils such as racists and others who approve of wicked acts. I quite enjoy that first Mechdusa artwork, but some of that art seems a bit too sensual.
  4. Spalooky

Re-Logic is such a good company, not woke, not greedy, just a good company all around. Also it seems as though it will be quite enjoyable to see a full forest of digital trees implode from one throw of the axe-arang.
  5. Spalooky

Items A Phantom Potion would be nice.

It would be cool if there was a potion that gave the ability to phase through blocks. This would work by having all solid blocks behave like platforms for all players with the ability active, and it would make the player transparent. This could be called the phantom potion and give the phantom...
  6. Spalooky

Game Mechanics Let's hear your best suggestions for seed combinations!

It would be cool if combining the everything seed and for the worthy would cause the ultimate mode: Emotional Damage Mode: it combines every single special seed just like the everything seed, however, every positive change from the special seeds are removed, and every negative mixed special seed...
  7. Spalooky

Weapons & Equip Could there be an accessory that cancels visual effects of armor or vanity sets?

Could there be an accessory that cancels the visual effects of armor or vanity sets? By canceling the visual effects of armor, I don't mean cancel the functional benefits, I just mean that it would make those effects not visually appear on the character. For example, I use the Solar Armor on my...
  8. Spalooky

Items Could the turkey feather be brought to PC/console/mobile?

No cussing on my thread please. And if they add that stuff than the players on 3ds and old gen console will be very sad that they have no more exclusive content
  9. Spalooky

Mobile Do demonite ore and demon altars contribute to corruption in the world?

I don't think that I can do that on kindle fire hd 8. Update on 11/15/2022: I finally did it and my world is now completely purified, and the demonite ore and demon altars definately do not effect the amount of corruption in the world.
  10. Spalooky

Items Could the turkey feather be brought to PC/console/mobile?

I recently got a new found like for the turkey pet but sadly it had already been removed from mobile. So I suggest bringing the turkey pet back to the current supported versions. I know that ya'll want to keep some features exclusive to the old gen console and 3DS version so the people on those...
  11. Spalooky

Mobile Do demonite ore and demon altars contribute to corruption in the world?

I have been trying to completely purify my main world, the world is only 1% corrupt and I have been searching for a long time with biome sight potions and I just can't find the rest of the corruption. So I have been wondering if the Dryad sees the demonite ore and or demon altars in my world as...
  12. Spalooky

Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

Now that I finally have 1.4.4, I have some suggestions for features and fixes, it would be nice if the Dryad was more precise with telling how much corruption/crimson/hallow, so if the world was 1% hallow and 0.25% of hallowed was cleared it would be nice if the Dryad would say that the world...
  13. Spalooky

1.4.4 FOR AMAZON IS FINALLY OUT!!! After 8 days Amazon has finally approved the new update and labor of love is now available for Amazon devices.
  14. Spalooky

Thank you loki, sorry for being a bother with this one thing.
Back
Top Bottom