Recent content by Spebby

1. Spebby

Working as Designed Zenith sword bug

Bug is still present in 1.4.04, was going to make a post about it, but noticed this thread already existed. Should be noted that this works on both. From recordings I did, the sword got up to roughly 325m.
  2. Spebby

tModLoader Slime's Stuff

Since the mod is currently in WIP I'm sure you're open to changing/tweaking this, but the Luminescent Lagoon looks a bit, bad. My only gripe is that the blocks in that biome all glow, causing everything to look very flat. Terraria without lighting/shadows is really, really ugly, and by making...
  3. Spebby

tModLoader What do you love and hate about the mod scene as of 2019?

The tiles and NPCs are what most people dislike (from what I can tell). The Ores and most of the custom tiles added by Calamity really don't look like they fit, even though. Calamity has nice weapon sprites, they aren't too far from Vanilla, much closer than the bosses or the tiles. As Mr Fern...
  4. Spebby

https://github.com/tModLoader/tModLoader/tree/master/ExampleMod Make sure you don't make a mod...

https://github.com/tModLoader/tModLoader/tree/master/ExampleMod Make sure you don't make a mod that is purely a reskin of ExampleMod though, there are already a ton of mods that are just reuploaded ExampleMod.
  5. Spebby

Yeah, I can see that. The sprites don't fit Vanilla game, though of course they still look good. Being unbalanced is a pretty good reason to dislike it, and it's one I can get behind. The mod really should be played standalone with only Quality of life mods or Calamity Vanilla Buff. It just...
  6. Spebby

Sorry for the Nerco, but I stumbled across this thread, out of the loop, why is Calamity seemingly... hated?
  7. Spebby

I'd recommend you take a look at tModloader's "ExampleMod", it teaches you most thing you'll...

I'd recommend you take a look at tModloader's "ExampleMod", it teaches you most thing you'll need to know when it comes to C# for Terraria. It also includes a ton of sprites, so it should be fairly easy to understand spriting for Terraria.
  8. Spebby

tModLoader Modded Walls are placing Queen Bee Larvas

Thanks! I'll apply the changes and see if they fix the issue when I have the chance. Interestingly I have another wall in the code that has createTile, which works fine. Still doesn't explain why it's spawning the Larva, instead of nothing, since it doesn't specify Larva. Side note; I've been...
  9. Spebby

tModLoader Modded Walls are placing Queen Bee Larvas

Somehow I managed to make some custom walls place a Queen Bee Larva instead of the intended wall tile. I genuinely have no idea what is causing this. using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Terraria; using Terraria.ModLoader; using static Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent; namespace...
Back
Top Bottom