Recent content by SpindlyBaton98

1. SpindlyBaton98

Video I got followed by a Cursed Skull from the Dungeon!

Note: I had read the rules for posting in here beforehand, but I was unsure if GameDVR clips would belong here. Please feel free to move this to a more appropriate location if this is not in the right place. Thank you! Hi everyone! I created a GameDVR clip of an experience I had within...
  2. SpindlyBaton98

PC Worst world generation/spawns?

One time, I ended up spawning in between the Snow Biome and a Corruption Biome. (The Snow Biome also had a Corruption inside of it). Another time was when I had a really lucky spawn where I had spawned ontop of a floating island, I used the rope inside the chest to get down, only to see that a...
  3. SpindlyBaton98

Fire Emblem Hype! Huge Fan!

Fire Emblem Hype! Huge Fan!
  4. SpindlyBaton98

Oh. Um, I actually haven't used Microsoft Edge on the Xbox before so I wouldn't know how it...

Oh. Um, I actually haven't used Microsoft Edge on the Xbox before so I wouldn't know how it works. I got a bit confused on which Edge you meant. Sorry :(
  5. SpindlyBaton98

I assume you mean the internet Browser "Microsoft Edge?", if so, the regular CTRL + C (Copy) and...

I assume you mean the internet Browser "Microsoft Edge?", if so, the regular CTRL + C (Copy) and CTRL + V (Paste) keyboard shortcuts should work like normally.
  6. SpindlyBaton98

Give a nickname to the user above!

Purple Power!
  7. SpindlyBaton98

If the above user's profile pic was a NPC, what would one of their quotes be?

"Unless you want an arrow to the knee, don't bother launching an adventure to find me."
  8. SpindlyBaton98

Your most proudest moment.

My proudest moment was on my very first day of playing Terraria (On Console), and dying to a Green Slime. Best moment of my life haha.
  9. SpindlyBaton98

PC Best Pre-hardmode Block for a Storage Structure?

That seems like a really cool idea, quite resource intensive so i'll probally have to go Spelunking for all of that, but that sounds like a really cool idea, i'll give it a try.
  10. SpindlyBaton98

PC Best Pre-hardmode Block for a Storage Structure?

Hello Everyone I've recently finished my Treehouse which will be my main base on my Current Terraria World (Link here: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/first-home-since-two-months.36916/ ), And I was thinking of ideas on a "Storage Structure" because let's be honest, that tiny room...
  11. SpindlyBaton98

First Home since Two Months

None of the trees on this world had a living loom in their chests. Plus i'd rather not make another world just for one furniture workbench, even if it makes the tree look better in comparison. It is a good idea tho, and I will consider it for my next character.
  12. SpindlyBaton98

Edit 3: I've completely taken the Entire tree and turned it into a housing complex with mini farms on the sides. Have a look: This will probally be the final edit, i'll have to find another tree and get to work on it or experiment with underground labs or something. Again, feedback is very...
  13. SpindlyBaton98

I do have some Dyn wood from the numerous travelling merchants, plus I can get to my Jungle and chop down some Mahogany trees for a special witch doctor house. Apart from that, i'm close to housing every pre-hardmode NPC before the tree is completely full.
  14. SpindlyBaton98

Edit 2: I've added another extension onto the tree, I've basically mimicked the left side slightly and put it going higher onto the right side of the tree. Again, feedback is very much appreciated! :D
Back
Top Bottom