First Home since Two Months

SpindlyBaton98

Terrarian
Hello! I haven't actually played Terraria for about a couple months due to my College Course taking full effect, and I made this semi-nice looking house:

Capture 2015-11-26 15_34_00.png

This house is only temporary, to house a few important NPC's and to temporarly house me until I find a decent spot to begin construction of my proper house. Feel free to leave feedback and improvements if you so wish.

I like it! Although a good tip would be the following: Instead of one-block thick houses make the walls two blocks thick. It makes everything look muchn icer

I like it! Although a good tip would be the following: Instead of one-block thick houses make the walls two blocks thick. It makes everything look muchn icer

I appreciate the feedback, I will take that into consideration when building the proper housing. Thank you!

Hello! I haven't actually played Terraria for about a couple months due to my College Course taking full effect, and I made this semi-nice looking house:

View attachment 85979

This house is only temporary, to house a few important NPC's and to temporarly house me until I find a decent spot to begin construction of my proper house. Feel free to leave feedback and improvements if you so wish.
You already have a permanent house :D
Its the one you just built. You could just add on to it and add more rooms to make it even better :)
Building your base off your first house turns out very well sometimes

You already have a permanent house :D
Its the one you just built. You could just add on to it and add more rooms to make it even better :)
Building your base off your first house turns out very well sometimes

That is actually a good idea, I didn't really think about making that tree my permanent residence. I guess I could make some rooms balancing on the branches maybe. Thanks for the idea!

Edit: I've made some adjustments and thanks to Temmie for giving me the idea of expanding it, i created this:
Capture 2015-11-27 16_07_36.png

Again, feedback is greatly appreciated! :D

Last edited:
That is actually a good idea, I didn't really think about making that tree my permanent residence. I guess I could make some rooms balancing on the branches maybe. Thanks for the idea!

Edit: I've made some adjustments and thanks to Temmie for giving me the idea of expanding it, i created this:
View attachment 86038

Again, feedback is greatly appreciated! :D
That lookes really nice :)
Your already becoming a very decent builder

Edit 2: I've added another extension onto the tree, I've basically mimicked the left side slightly and put it going higher onto the right side of the tree.
Capture 2015-11-28 13_01_19.png

Again, feedback is very much appreciated! :D

Your base is getting better and better :)
Try using different blocks when creating the houses :D

I do have some Dyn wood from the numerous travelling merchants, plus I can get to my Jungle and chop down some Mahogany trees for a special witch doctor house. Apart from that, i'm close to housing every pre-hardmode NPC before the tree is completely full.

Edit 3: I've completely taken the Entire tree and turned it into a housing complex with mini farms on the sides. Have a look:
Capture 2015-11-29 12_58_09.png

This will probally be the final edit, i'll have to find another tree and get to work on it or experiment with underground labs or something. Again, feedback is very appreciated :D

Edit 3: I've completely taken the Entire tree and turned it into a housing complex with mini farms on the sides. Have a look:
View attachment 86336

This will probally be the final edit, i'll have to find another tree and get to work on it or experiment with underground labs or something. Again, feedback is very appreciated :D
It seems pretty nice but shouldn't you make living wood furniture for the upper houses?

It seems pretty nice but shouldn't you make living wood furniture for the upper houses?
None of the trees on this world had a living loom in their chests. Plus i'd rather not make another world just for one furniture workbench, even if it makes the tree look better in comparison. It is a good idea tho, and I will consider it for my next character.

Back
Top Bottom