Recent content by Squideer

1. Squideer

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

IT HAPPENED IN THE SAME SPOT AGAIN, WHAT CURSE HAS THAT WORM UNLEASHED?!
  2. Squideer

FORE-RRARIA! Hitting the Links with Terraria Golf

I would imagine there's some size limitation in place to try and prevent people from doing that, Similar with the Old One's Army requiring a flat area. (However I wonder if it would account for actuating blocks.)
  3. Squideer

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

I can understand the benefits of tying the bestiary to the world, Especially in multiplayer since everyone would have to grind less for the information, But I wish once you had that information it would carry over with the character regardless of what world they play on. By contrast, Imagine if...
  4. Squideer

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

This update adds so much, But this is the one thing that saddens me. For a while I was thinking they would eventually add a Hallow biome counterpart, Given that both the "Evil" Biome & even the ores rotate out. The setup screen, And with this being the last update ensures it will never happen...
  5. Squideer

I mean technically no but it's a Terraria forum and the thread title is "Terrarians, Show us your "I must screenshot this" moment. Anything not regarding Terraria (Mods, Vanilla game or otherwise) shouldn't be posted here.
  6. Squideer

Beta Tester Application

Unless you guys are prohibited from sharing this number, Out of curiosity how many users will be permitted access to this?
  7. Squideer

Corruption + 1.3.6 =

I like the touch of the glowing eye with the Shadow Armour set, I hope that's an actual change along with the furniture set in 1.3.6 and not just something else running behind the armour. (Accessory/Hair Dye for example)
  8. Squideer

Next time try to hide the gold from your inventory to make it seem less deliberate. :)
  9. Squideer

CC Creation Compendium #48

Very nice illustration of the Wall of Flesh.
  10. Squideer

Summon the Moon Lord with both active.
  11. Squideer

Guide makes for a comfortable chair it seems.
  12. Squideer

Things that you didn't realize were in the game for the longest time?

Lifeforce requires a bit more work though, You also can't make them before Hardmode. (Not to say you can't find them rarely from pots in Hell though.) It requires the user to stockpile plenty of Prismite, Along with setting up three other plant farms to stock them reliably. Anything that...
  13. Squideer

Things that you didn't realize were in the game for the longest time?

Heart-Reach don't do that much though, Unless you're facing either an event-type boss (However after enough waves have passed, They game isn't exactly throwing hearts out) or something like the Brain/Eater/Destroyer. Endurance Potions though are easily one of the best things you can make...
  14. Squideer

It may not have been in a shrine, But I finally found one.
Back
Top Bottom