Recent content by Starfire1174

1. Starfire1174

Bad choice Triple-D. That's an even worse scam than when you ordered Fofa.

Bad choice Triple-D. That's an even worse scam than when you ordered Fofa.
  2. Starfire1174

He grew up into Diddy Kong maybe?

He grew up into Diddy Kong maybe?
  3. Starfire1174

That sounds like it could have adverse effects on the space time continuum.

That sounds like it could have adverse effects on the space time continuum.
  4. Starfire1174

I didn't know Greninja's liked wheat.

I didn't know Greninja's liked wheat.
  5. Starfire1174

3DS 3ds updates

That wasn't the point. The point was that the 3DS (at least the new one), runs very complex games that have many interactions (whether single-player or online) happening at once that can consume a lot of RAM. Thank you for the response though, it's probably best I stop bothering you about...
  6. Starfire1174

I hope, but PC's controls look very unfamiliar. I guess the most challenging part will be...

I hope, but PC's controls look very unfamiliar. I guess the most challenging part will be getting the controls down. Thanks for your advice! 😃
  7. Starfire1174

Well, thanks I suppose. I just play so many games, the most I remember how to do in Terraria is...

Well, thanks I suppose. I just play so many games, the most I remember how to do in Terraria is get equipped enough to defeat the Wall of Flesh as of mobile version 1.2.
  8. Starfire1174

3DS 3ds updates

Huh. Interesting to think it can run games like this... but not Terraria?
  9. Starfire1174

I feel you there, same with me. Stay strong, I believe in you. 😄

I feel you there, same with me. Stay strong, I believe in you. 😄
  10. Starfire1174

I hope that dreary weather doesn't get your mood down, that tends to happen to me.

I hope that dreary weather doesn't get your mood down, that tends to happen to me.
  11. Starfire1174

Hey there Triple-D, I believe you can order one from Nightmare Enterprises!

Hey there Triple-D, I believe you can order one from Nightmare Enterprises!
  12. Starfire1174

How exactly would that work considering the VR experience tends to be quite three-dimensional?

How exactly would that work considering the VR experience tends to be quite three-dimensional?
  13. Starfire1174

Hey there. I am an old player, but haven't played in ages and am considering getting back into...

Hey there. I am an old player, but haven't played in ages and am considering getting back into it. As far as general knowledge about how to play goes, I'm starting from scratch. I'm playing the Steam version of the game. Anyone care to link me to some "beginner's guide"?
  14. Starfire1174

Terraria enthusiast arrived ♪

Hello, nice to meet you! I too enjoy the sagas you have mentioned, are you hyped for Animal Crossing: New Horizons? I know I am. Based on what you like, I can give you recommendations of things you would enjoy since I enjoy similar things. Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay.
  15. Starfire1174

3DS 3ds updates

Really? I'm sure the "higher versions" could at least run fine on the "New Nintendo 3DS" which has some exclusives of games that are higher specs than the regular 3DS can handle, such as Xenoblade Chronicles, Minecraft , and Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. To quote the differences between the...
Back
Top Bottom