• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by SteelStar7

1. SteelStar7

Hey friends :) in those days im in a pkmn mood you know :P

Hey friends :) in those days im in a pkmn mood you know :P
  2. SteelStar7

Design The Dungeon

As we aren't in Minecraft but in Terraria bedrock isn't hard to mine with a Picksaw. Floor 205 is a huge launchpad, each tile kills you in different ways (there isn't space between the tiles and above the lauchpad there is lava cobwebs) :confused:
  3. SteelStar7

Design The Dungeon

That's cool, I take some rest. Next floor is 201, a new adventure begin, it is filled with water, you can't breathe.
  4. SteelStar7

Design The Dungeon

I call Einstein to help me out Floor 195 is has two paths, one to hell and the other to paradise...
  5. SteelStar7

Design The Dungeon

I eat all the frozen cheese even if it's quite cold. Floor 189 is made of pointy Lego bricks that want YOUR FEET !! :redspin:
  6. SteelStar7

Upgrade that Thing!

Hmm NOTHING is better. A Music maker in the mind ;)
  7. SteelStar7

Rest In Peace Avicii <3

Rest In Peace Avicii <3
  8. SteelStar7

1.3.6 Preview: Block Swap

Thank you for this improvement it will really be useful for everyone (especially for builders) ! PS : I use the same colors for my cursor ;)
  9. SteelStar7

Upgrade that Thing!

Donald Trump > Tactical nuke ^^ Supreme Calamitas
  10. SteelStar7

Upgrade that Thing!

Bottlehead < Nuclear Reactor (lol) Lego Minifigure
  11. SteelStar7

Looks really cool, i can't help but i will be following the progress, keep it up ;)

Looks really cool, i can't help but i will be following the progress, keep it up ;)
  12. SteelStar7

Hey man, can't help you with your Celestial Divinity mod but what is it about ? just adding...

Hey man, can't help you with your Celestial Divinity mod but what is it about ? just adding bosses ? : )
  13. SteelStar7

The Last Post Wins!

haha sneezingdog480 i see you love your dog, i have one too, a golden retriever :)
  14. SteelStar7

The Last Post Wins!

This thread is useless but funny i think (jetstream i know how you get all your likes) ;)
Top Bottom