• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Stevobrine123

1. S

PS4 Accidentally deleted lumanite bars!! Please help!

Hello, I need help please,,,, I accidentally deleted my lumanite bars; actually 400 of them!!!!!! can anyone please tell me if there is any way to recover them... thank you in advance
  2. S

Containment drill unit

No I have not no I have not
  3. S

Containment drill unit

PS4
  4. S

Containment drill unit

I would really really want to have the containment drill unit so please can any body help me and give me the unit.
Top Bottom