• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PS4 Accidentally deleted lumanite bars!! Please help!

Stevobrine123

Terrarian
Hello, I need help please,,,,

I accidentally deleted my lumanite bars; actually 400 of them!!!!!!

can anyone please tell me if there is any way to recover them... thank you in advance

Moor Oakheart

Skeletron Prime
Well, I don't see any kind of way on how to retrieve it back. But still, let's just wait for some else to say their thought about it.

If I may know, how's the chronology of you accidentally deleted your luminites?

Unit One

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello, I need help please,,,,

I accidentally deleted my lumanite bars; actually 400 of them!!!!!!

can anyone please tell me if there is any way to recover them... thank you in advance
Unless you had a backup copy of your character (if they were in your inventory) or your world (if they were in a chest), there’s no way to recover them.

You can see if other PS4 players will trade with you here: Want to Buy

Cactato64 ᘯ

Eye of Cthulhu
I don't exactly have PS4 or 1.3, But I do know that you can grind Moon Lord with a Solar Flare or any wall item in a nurse house.

Top Bottom