Recent content by Stolaire

1. Stolaire

It's as innovative as Terraria is labor of love, without any irony [IMG] as

It's as innovative as Terraria is labor of love, without any irony as
  2. Stolaire

2023 update cancelled soz

2023 update cancelled soz
  3. Stolaire

Weapons & Equip Thoughts on Frozen Turtle Armor?

Why melee? We already have Turtle and Beetle armor, it should grant bonuses for every type, or none of them
  4. Stolaire

Weapons & Equip Post Golem Yoyo

Post-Moon Lord is not a real game stage
  5. Stolaire

Weapons & Equip Post Golem Yoyo

You have Terrarian
  6. Stolaire

Weapons & Equip Boomerang sword

Boomerang swords are buried next to terrariaonline
  7. Stolaire

It's 10th anniversary of 1.2 update, my dudes 01.10.13

It's 10th anniversary of 1.2 update, my dudes 01.10.13
  8. Stolaire

Weapons & Equip Crippling the Endgame

EFL Since 1.3 release Endgame was a dump of utterly overpowered item. Devs knew that, and so this stage was empty and is still stagnating for 8 years with almost no changes, while post-Plantera, a.k.a. 1.2 Endgame with almost every update supplied with new items, events, bosses, etc. And even...
  9. Stolaire

@Glasia🌳 Utility variables

@Glasia🌳 Utility variables
  10. Stolaire

In original code it's probably some sort of #define hookLength(id, Length) (num3 > Length &&...

In original code it's probably some sort of #define hookLength(id, Length) (num3 > Length && this.type == id), however I am amused that programmer can't handle with travel length detection properly and wrote a code, probably by using rock. @ppowersteef It was more than 11 years ago, the code is...
  11. Stolaire

The piece of programming art that checks hook length. I bet Redigit probably broke his back...

The piece of programming art that checks hook length. I bet Redigit probably broke his back writing this.
  12. Stolaire

If terraria 2 was a thing, what would you want from it?

This is, lead programmer is definitely underpaid if can't handle with method pointers or at least replace "if else" with "switch".
  13. Stolaire

If terraria 2 was a thing, what would you want from it?

Decompile the game and check Terraria/NPC.cs, and when you'll find out that it isn't your old PC makes game lag
Back
Top Bottom