• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 LAUNCHES SEP 30: The official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation is September 30th! Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Recent content by Stolaire

1. Stolaire

pillars isn't hard, solar one is

pillars isn't hard, solar one is
  2. Stolaire

10012013 unique seed when

10012013 unique seed when
  3. Stolaire

dunno lol

dunno lol
  4. Stolaire

ChippyGaming doing golf because Re-logics didn't add any endgame event for 6 years

ChippyGaming doing golf because Re-logics didn't add any endgame event for 6 years
  5. Stolaire

What's your most hated sounds on terraria?

New underground jungle music Scott Lloyd Shelly betrayed us
  6. Stolaire

tModLoader Litho's Armory

Great example of META break and how to not add new weapons is 1.2.2 update, when Snowman Cannon was added: it's a launcher with highest damage, fastest fire rate at this time and it fires homing missles that can't hurt you, while Rocket and Grenade launchers had less damage, slower, requires aim...
  7. Stolaire

tModLoader Litho's Armory

How many of them are duplicates of already existing weapons and/or doesn't broke original META? I think it mandatory to mention it
  8. Stolaire

(anagram)

(anagram)
  9. Stolaire

Tactical shotgun sound is the best replacement for Vortex Beater shooting sound

Tactical shotgun sound is the best replacement for Vortex Beater shooting sound
  10. Stolaire

[MEDIA] It begins

It begins
  11. Stolaire

Cat

Cat
  12. Stolaire

I'm about to make the most unique mod. It will be unique because you will not like it

I'm about to make the most unique mod. It will be unique because you will not like it
  13. Stolaire

tModLoader Endgame Mod (WIP)

I'm using XenForo Default style, so I can't read this, I feel like I'm reading Homestuck again. Can you make default font color?
Top Bottom