• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by Stolaire

1. Stolaire

What Armor Set Looks Coolest In Your Opinion?

Painted versions of your helmets looks bad Non-PC version in the first place. But anyway, this set looks WAY better than Nebula Armor imo
  2. Stolaire

looking for a mod

This can be annoying if you trying to move slowly by feathering left or right
  3. Stolaire

The Purifier - New "Furniture" That Protects Against Evil Biomes

I think I saw familiar thing in Otherworld. Eventually it still cancelled soz
  4. Stolaire

Beetle armor with chestplate looks like Ironclad armor from Dark Souls II

Beetle armor with chestplate looks like Ironclad armor from Dark Souls II
  5. Stolaire

Sprites New Lunar Event Weapons!

Endgame guns are overpowered and we don't have an enemy, boss (maybe Luna Prince) or event that designed and/or adjusted for them, and I found these suggestions a mockery. Like ashes in my mouth
  6. Stolaire

Rouge Vortex Warrior AMA

I hope you're not a Shroomite 3.0
  7. Stolaire

I

I
  8. Stolaire

Ask a possessed Shroomite armor anything!

Vortex armor has same ability that you have, since Endgame armors for another classes are sort of unique. What do you think about that?
  9. Stolaire

Better description for Zapinators: "Hardcoded to be broken"

Better description for Zapinators: "Hardcoded to be broken"
  10. Stolaire

Sweet

Sweet
  11. Stolaire

Do we have TMod mod that disables damage randomizing?

Do we have TMod mod that disables damage randomizing?
  12. Stolaire

Indeed

Indeed
  13. Stolaire

Shortswords are just faster and smaller spears

Shortswords are just faster and smaller spears
  14. Stolaire

But Twins are early hardmode boss, while Tempest staff is post-Plantera weapon. And you're also...

But Twins are early hardmode boss, while Tempest staff is post-Plantera weapon. And you're also riding CCK, which is post-Golem stuff
Top Bottom