Recent content by New Pine Gamer

1. New Pine Gamer

Curt0815: builds with perspective

So on the watermill, I know this 3d building is hard but the wheel on the water mill seems to stick out a bit from the rest of the build, on an odd angle. Other than that all the builds are all good.
  2. New Pine Gamer

If Toy Story is real then a quarter of children survived the Decimation just for their favourite...

If Toy Story is real then a quarter of children survived the Decimation just for their favourite teddy bear to die.
  3. New Pine Gamer

PC 1.3.6 Backgrounds!

Please don't smite but I feel as the mushroom one is quite 2 dimensional and cartoonish and the forest one looks dead. But I'm glad to see all biomes getting new backgrounds!
  4. New Pine Gamer

Terraria sprites with dark colours.

I want to create a sprite that uses black and more that use really dark colours. What do I do with the outline.
  5. New Pine Gamer

Hi, I want to ask a question regarding the Terraria art style, Where may I do this?

Hi, I want to ask a question regarding the Terraria art style, Where may I do this?
  6. New Pine Gamer

NPCs & Enemies Alien npc?

What does it look like? What does it sell and for how much?
  7. New Pine Gamer

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

I was making a sword that shoots a projectile out. When I run the code in game I get this error message;
  8. New Pine Gamer

Pixel Art Ai - T.a.S.A.I.'s Moderately Decent Sprites

Can you complete a throwing class set with the palette being phthalo blue and darker shades of emerald green with a western outlaw theme?
  9. New Pine Gamer

Items Desert Biome Key

Or a thrown weapon...
  10. New Pine Gamer

If You Could Add An Achievement To Terraria, What Would It Be?

Over Achiever - Defeat every boss at once with 100 health, no armour and a copper short sword, with no potions and in expert mode
  11. New Pine Gamer

rate my house

5/12. For starters, I heavily dislike the blocks you used as they don't fit in with the desert at all. The gold furniture was a bad choice as it in general only really matches marble. The water on the roof seems random. The only thing I like it the shape but this strikes me as somethig which...
  12. New Pine Gamer

Floating through the time stream.

Floating through the time stream.
  13. New Pine Gamer

Biomes & Nature Outer space biome

First things first SPELL CHECK. One cannot exaggerate the importance. Secondly, plan it out before you post. We want to see a creative name for this, paragraphs detailing enemies, items, blocks, materials and more. Finally, please don't use colloquial language as it downgrades how enjoyable the...
  14. New Pine Gamer

Other 64-Bit Terraria?

Yeah, win-win except for the whole completely rewriting the code part. You're not the first to suggest a 64-bit conversion. Mac and Linux have different languages.
Back
Top Bottom