Biomes & Nature Outer space biome

ThunderBear06

Skeletron
So we need an outer space biom coz if there can be space and martion invasion then we need an outer space biom I don't have it all played out but I think It should have alian and alian like space crafts and it should all ready be in the world but until the moon lord has been killed It can not be available to players (unless they use mods or editors) I'm up for suggestions not like I make the updates. but if the right person sees this I would and (hopefully others would) like to see this in a new update

There's already a space "biome". Just fly up and you'll find it. There is also already a Martian invasion, after defeating golem, Martian probes spawn in the outer thirds of the world. If they scan you and fly away, a Martian invasion attacks.

So we need an outer space biom coz if there can be space and martion invasion then we need an outer space biom I don't have it all played out but I think It should have alian and alian like space crafts and it should all ready be in the world but until the moon lord has been killed It can not be available to players (unless they use mods or editors) I'm up for suggestions not like I make the updates. but if the right person sees this I would and (hopefully others would) like to see this in a new update
First things first SPELL CHECK. One cannot exaggerate the importance. Secondly, plan it out before you post. We want to see a creative name for this, paragraphs detailing enemies, items, blocks, materials and more. Finally, please don't use colloquial language as it downgrades how enjoyable the suggestion is to read.

Edit; also make sure to have completed a playthrough as the game already contains a Martian invasion.

First things first SPELL CHECK. One cannot exaggerate the importance. Secondly, plan it out before you post. We want to see a creative name for this, paragraphs detailing enemies, items, blocks, materials and more. Finally, please don't use colloquial language as it downgrades how enjoyable the suggestion is to read.

Edit; also make sure to have completed a playthrough as the game already contains a Martian invasion.
There's something to be said for reading a post without Googling "colloquial".

Getting back on topic, the rest of what you said is completely true. This is like the non-hd pic of digital artwork. The concept sounds intresting, but the concept is all you've given us.

Back
Top Bottom