Recent content by superhc

1. superhc

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

A conductor's wand..thingy, that stays in your inventory and increases bard stats? Just like the throwing one sold by the desert merchant?
  2. superhc

Hello, I have a couple of suggestions.. first off, living leaves should be able to drop from living mahogany trees in the jungle, and the 4 Bard accessories that increase several attributes of multiple 'instrament types' should be able to be combined together, either before or after upgrading...
  3. superhc

tModLoader Fishing 2.0

the various fishing crates you get when fishing sometimes already give you every single ore variant, you can get both tin and copper from crates, for example.
  4. superhc

tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

It also "converted" the base of a tree into Terramite for me, but unfortunately I deleted the world without taking a screenshot :/
  5. superhc

tModLoader Fishing 2.0

Another suggestion! The Obsidian crate should have a chance of dropping Hellstone ore and Obsidian, the Sky? crate should have a chance, after the brain of cthulu/eater of worlds is defeated, of dropping Meteorite ores/bars, and the Desert crate, since it already can drop an enchanted sword...
  6. superhc

tModLoader Fishing 2.0

Also! I have a suggestion! At..Uhm..Somewhere between 25 and 50 Quests completed? The Angler could guarenteed give us the Golden Bug Net? :3
  7. superhc

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

The given key was not present in the dictionary. at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key) at Terraria.GameInput.TriggersSet.Clone() at Terraria.GameInput.PlayerInput.UpdateInput() at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate_HandleInput() at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime...
  8. superhc

The only real way to add more truly meaningful/required content is to have Post Ragnarok events/bosses/etc...
  9. superhc

tModLoader Fishing 2.0

I'm pretty sure it was either the Cave crate or Forest crate, could have been others too, but I'm preeettyyy sure it was at least one of those two
  10. superhc

tModLoader Fishing 2.0

I'm 100% sure I was in a pre-hardmode world, but it's not that huge of a deal, as you get Greater Potions from gold crates reguardless and also I can just trash them if I have a problem with the Greater potions in pre-hardmode :P ... and as for the crates sometimes giving me absolutely nothing...
  11. superhc

tModLoader Fishing 2.0

Well, actually, I opened a golden crate, also in pre-hardmode, and got greater mana potions, I'm not actually familar with the vanilla fishing stuff, but I assumed you'd only get greater potions in hardmode :3..Fortunately it's an easy work-around as I just trash them when they show up to not be...
  12. superhc

tModLoader Fishing 2.0

Hello! I'm doing a fishing playthrough with the help of your mod and I noticed I was getting Greater Healing/Mana potions from pre-hardmode forest/cave crates..and also sometimes when I opened the crates I got literally nothing and wasted the crate..
  13. superhc

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Sorry, but as far as I'm aware, you HAVE to update TModLoader by reinstalling it on the TModLoader forum page before you can update your mods, the version you're using makes it impossible for Calamity (and many other up-to-date mods) from working, just update your TModLoader version, which will...
  14. superhc

tAPI The halo mod

I would assume no, but TModLoader has many amazing mods that you should check out, all you gotta do is install TModLoader, give it a chance :3
  15. superhc

tAPI The halo mod

Tapi is discontinued, use TModLoader https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/1-3-tmodloader-a-modding-api.23726/ This also means that the halo mod, and any other Tapi mods, no longer work.
Back
Top Bottom