Recent content by superninjakiwi

1. S

PC No Journey Mushroom Statues

I can confirm mushroom statues spawn in Journey Mode worlds. I just found one in an ice cabin on a journey world.
  2. S

Game Mechanics S A N D B L O C K

I think it would make sense to be able to replace a gravity block(sand, silt etc) if there are no gravity blocks above them. Mining out sand would take the same amount of time, and wouldn't eliminate hazards any quicker, but would let block swap work for the majority of cases that people would...
  3. S

PC Giving more info about the Folder Access issue [Windows 10]

Hey, I saw that one of the most frequently reported, known bugs is that Terraria crashes in various locations due to a lack of folder access. I just wanted to let you know that, at least for Windows 10, what is causing this is most likely Controlled Folder Access, a Windows Defender setting that...
  4. S

1.3.1 Feedback and Bugs Section

I did encounter a single water block not falling down, but it was on a multiplayer, tshock server. The rest of the water in the vicinity was moving, I find it unlikely that it was the same bug.
  5. S

Some feedback: The main purpose of 1.3.1 was mapmaking, but it does make things difficult making things like natural ice and snow caves, I've noticed, if we don't have ice or snow walls available. I personally have been making an ice based dungeon and it's proven more than bothersome to try to...
  6. S

When using longer texts, the announcement box does not seem to color words. For example: [c/66FF66: The blood moon is rising...] Works as intended, but [c/66FF66: The blood moon is...
Back
Top Bottom