• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Tachytaenius

1. Tachytaenius

let's face it. animal crossing new horizons got it right.

let's face it. animal crossing new horizons got it right.
  2. Tachytaenius

i mean

i mean
  3. Tachytaenius

gender change potion --> sex change potion, surely?

gender change potion --> sex change potion, surely?
  4. Tachytaenius

huppu bulutud burthduy

huppu bulutud burthduy
  5. Tachytaenius

Nuances. It's a beautiful show for those who suffer.

Nuances. It's a beautiful show for those who suffer.
  6. Tachytaenius

Integer orbit counts, amirite?

Integer orbit counts, amirite?
  7. Tachytaenius

is my bday todeee

is my bday todeee
  8. Tachytaenius

my profile statusses being from yonks ago are concerningly unlike me now

my profile statusses being from yonks ago are concerningly unlike me now
  9. Tachytaenius

Here's my CC entry. [img]

Here's my CC entry.
  10. Tachytaenius

It seems that having half-slab floors and the fact that you can't put furniture on them really...

It seems that having half-slab floors and the fact that you can't put furniture on them really is to the detriment of the overall detail and quality of a build.
  11. Tachytaenius

PC State housing?

beat the moon lord. also, built a house for the zoologist and golfer and kickened 'em out of what was originally meant to be mine (the signs had always said so) finally! also no more npcs so i can build any sort of room w/o worrying about ppl moving in ok i lied i still have santa left but w/e...
  12. Tachytaenius

And then remember to keep committing with git. And also not summon the destroyer when I'm not at...

And then remember to keep committing with git. And also not summon the destroyer when I'm not at my arena or buffed. It's 'cause I ran out of piercing ammo.
  13. Tachytaenius

Yeah. I wish that player and world autosaves were done at the same time. I'll just delete my...

Yeah. I wish that player and world autosaves were done at the same time. I'll just delete my extra star cannon... there wasn't anything else tbh.
  14. Tachytaenius

I had a ragequit earlier-- an instant alt+f4. I'm having a hard time and all but I still feel...

I had a ragequit earlier-- an instant alt+f4. I'm having a hard time and all but I still feel like a baby for it.
  15. Tachytaenius

Casual The People of TCF

I just googled, and I think you might mean "Aidy Briant" :| Andy Briant's a man.
Top Bottom