I found a real-life thorns potion: [​IMG]
      1. Droid15.24.3 and Izumi like this.
      2. Cenx
        Cenx
        New tooltip; "Please drink responsibly!"
        Apr 19, 2019
      3. Baconfry
        Baconfry
        hey, i find this comparison rather demeaning... towards the whiskey. plenty of people would enjoy a nice drink of alcohol but no one would drink a thorns potion and expect anything good or useful to happen
        Apr 19, 2019
    3. Tachytaenius
      Tachytaenius
      literally an egg cannon with a desire for bleeding tulips. not even kidding. -- liar 2019+0+0+0
    4. Tachytaenius
      Tachytaenius
      I have beaten the game!! With my friend.
      1. Droid15.24.3 and Daikonradish like this.
      2. Ice12526
        Ice12526
        Expert Or Normal?
        Feb 3, 2019
      3. CyanideNemesis
        CyanideNemesis
        congrats! now try out some mods, I have recently and wow. I missed out alot of community content IE. calamity mod adds in alot more things to do ^^
        Feb 3, 2019
      4. Ice12526
        Ice12526
        death mode ^^
        Feb 3, 2019
    5. Tachytaenius
      Tachytaenius
      Just noticed that living wood chests are uncraftable...!?!?!
      1. neoselket
        neoselket
        Do you have a living loom?
        Jan 17, 2019
      2. Tachytaenius
        Tachytaenius
        yes. iron does not lead to a living wood chest according to the guide, nor does wood, the wiki says that there isn't one and there's a thread saying "wtf" too.

bit of a pity :(
        Jan 18, 2019
      3. Droid15.24.3
        Droid15.24.3
        I think there is a mod for that.
        Apr 26, 2019
        Tachytaenius likes this.
    6. Tachytaenius
      Tachytaenius
      Just got back in to Terraria! I'm still playing because I'm doing it multiplaaaayeeeer!!
      1. Aedan The Borf and Daikonradish like this.
    7. Tachytaenius
      Tachytaenius
      12 yo me programming Lua in computercraft: "Why is there an error function? Why would you deliberately want the program to error??!"
      1. darthmorf
        darthmorf
        throw new NotImplementedException();
        Jan 7, 2019
    8. Tachytaenius
      Tachytaenius
      I like me a good nautilus
      1. Aedan The Borf likes this.
      2. Techhunter_Talon
        Techhunter_Talon
        They're a pretty cool sea animal.
        [​IMG]
        Jan 5, 2019
      3. Tachytaenius
        Tachytaenius
        Them eyes are interesting doe
        Jan 7, 2019
    9. Tachytaenius
      Tachytaenius
      the cubes are enraged and therefore glow pasta
    10. Tachytaenius
      Tachytaenius
      Can I just say that if world war 3 happens and I die I never gave my consent to be a part of any of the arguments of the world leaders.
      1. WingedOracle
        WingedOracle
        world war 3 will be caused by duke fishron, trust me
        Oct 24, 2018
    11. Tachytaenius
      Tachytaenius
      Optimisation. Half the slowness, double the speed.
    12. Tachytaenius
      Tachytaenius
      which homophone do you prefer: homer same pins or homer erection
    13. Tachytaenius
    14. Tachytaenius
      Tachytaenius
      making a campaign in hotline miami 2 is NOT going to be fun.
      1. Tachytaenius
        Tachytaenius
        Enough projects! Just because you have inspiration, doesn't mean you can just yet another EPIC IDEA!
        You've got a graphic novel, a video game and a minecraft plugin (has help) underway. ENOUGH!
        Sep 10, 2018
      2. Tachytaenius
        Tachytaenius
        But it was gonna be really wholesome with a non-lethal character and a girl who can duplicate herself or something (platoon of power squadron-inspired)
        Sep 10, 2018
    15. Tachytaenius
      Tachytaenius
      キツネ耳. ネコ耳. 最高の耳!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Tachytaenius
        Tachytaenius
        Also: Speed Tape is an awesome nickname for "Tachytaenius," 'cause, like, that's a belittling way to say "he of the swift ribbon" or "swift ribbon man"
        Sep 10, 2018
      3. GodHimself
        GodHimself
        Ur my tomodachi
        Sep 10, 2018
      4. Tachytaenius
        Tachytaenius
        Mamma Mia!!!
        Sep 10, 2018
    16. Tachytaenius
      Tachytaenius
      I'm only gonna play non-lethal Hotline Miami 2 levels because they're not so bad for your health.
      1. Minifigone likes this.
    17. Tachytaenius
      Tachytaenius
      The important thing about boobs is not their size, it's the person attached to.
      1. E X P A N S I O N P A C K
        E X P A N S I O N P A C K
        r/i'm14andthisisdeep
        Sep 7, 2018
    18. Tachytaenius
      Tachytaenius
      Elfen Lied was fantastic! The last episode was easily the best.
      1. Aurora3500
        Aurora3500
        Elfen Lied takes me back a lot. At the very least, Nana for sure gets a good ending. I get the feeling like a lot of other people do that it was Nyu that showed up at the end. Overall it was sad, but also beautiful. Especially with how Lilium will stay stuck in your head.
        Sep 3, 2018
    19. Tachytaenius
    20. Tachytaenius
      Tachytaenius
      Netflix are pretty unethical. Try and resist binge watching, kids.
      1. Aedan The Borf likes this.
      2. Aedan The Borf
        Aedan The Borf
        Too bad! Already DID!
        Sep 1, 2018
      3. Tachytaenius
        Tachytaenius
        are your thoughts limited to what you just watched?
        Sep 1, 2018
      4. Aedan The Borf
        Sep 1, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    August 24
    Home Page:
    http://rollennia.uk
    Gamer
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC

Signature

[​IMG]
    1. [] Horses
    2. [] Nameable/resummonable pets/summons/mounts. (This one doesn't make much sense unless you reread it tonnes of times.)
    3. [] Better Tree Growth
    4. [] Skroth
    Epitomism prayer:
    May I strive to one day become the Epitome of the four Principles: Love, which is Compassion and Loyalty, Truth, which is Honesty and Justice, Courage, which is Valour and Perseverance, and Thoughtfulness, which is Logic and Openness.
    Met him at a tuition centre.

Chatted about common interests and stuff.

Eventually became actual friends.

Skyped, chatted, had fun.

(He's a vegan, too. Also very, very paranoid. (Relevant.))

Eventually, after my computer's plug was pulled while it was on (not by me,) he convinced me that such an event puts spreading corruption all over a computer and the only thing left to do was a factory reset, mostly out of his paranoia.

Yeah, I did that. That was when he realised he could, well, do anything with me. Really manipulative guy, and a total :red:.

Things ranged from: temporarily making me a :red:ing MORAL VEGETARIAN, miscellaneous :red: that I can no longer remember (it's been two years since I first met him) and, manipulatively making me (I'm weak, obviously, but oh well) waste my own time watching stupid videos about vegan crap, and worst of all...

The Roboduck stuff.

Okay, so basically, there used to be this weird chat-bot AI thing on some website that the bastard introduced me to, and it was rather humorous. But later, after he'd devised his master plan, he began to send me weird, unstructured messages through Skype. Obviously, it was just him, being all manipulative and evil, but after receiving an e-mail about how he tried to use a "Roboduck plug-in for Skype, but it backfired and is now gaining intelligence and doing bad things, across sites, too." He sent me "instructions on how to deactivate him," something that the bastard couldn't do because his account had been hijacked by Roboduck. I was sent to post spammy messages on his favourite message boards and stuff, like "noodles" or some :red:. Frankly, it was weak of me to believe any of this. He (yes, he, although indirectly) even got me to get myself suspended multiple times from one chat site, once for a year, and for a year again (I'm currently serving the beginning of that one for "bringing up the story," or so the moderators of that site thought.) He used the forum of a game I introduced him to, StarMade, to get me to get myself a disconcerting reputation everywhere.

So where are we now? A point where most of my memories with him have just... disappeared. I'm letting this out, and I do want to, and I quote my mind, "rip and tear his guts," but I won't, as that wouldn't really be worth it. And I probably wouldn't be capable, shamefully.

Also, he tried to get me to give him the IP of one of my friends, and lower my trust with him by faking the idea that he had been non-stop pinging the bastard.

Unfortunately, I decided to keep his name disclosed. I know, I know, it sucks, but yeah.
    How about going for @ImmortalWisp's trend of cute, pixelated running animals?

[​IMG]