1. T

Hey Cenx, happy birthday! \o/

Hey Cenx, happy birthday! \o/
  2. T

Happy birthday Red! \o

Happy birthday Red! \o
  3. T

CC Creation Compendium #66

Wow, looks like I posted my submission just a few hours before the CC went live. S A V E D Great job everyone! There were a lot of really good builds this month.
  4. T

Hey, here's a drawing of the Twins I made for this month's CC: [img] Now that I have a drawing...

Hey, here's a drawing of the Twins I made for this month's CC: Now that I have a drawing tablet I can actually make decent stuff.
  5. T

Other Update the Terraria Soundtrack

Currently, the official Terraria Soundtrack (specifically the Steam release, but I'm pretty sure it's the same on other versions) is missing the following tracks: -Desert -Sandstorm -Underground Snow -Boss 4 (Queen Bee) -Old One's Army It's strange how many really great music tracks haven't...
  6. T

Merely because the gaming community expects the people who report about video games to have some...

Merely because the gaming community expects the people who report about video games to have some level of competence. I'm not saying journalists have to be "good" at video games, just that they need some level of experience. Like, the ability to pass a simple tutorial.
  7. T

Corrupt the Wish!

Granted, but its screen breaks. I wish that EA would stop making terrible games. (not that I really care, I'm more of a Nintendo gamer)
  8. T

Well, that would make sense, as Escapism is a dimension with an entirely different spacetime...

Well, that would make sense, as Escapism is a dimension with an entirely different spacetime continuum.
  9. T

Corrupt the Wish!

Granted, but because you wished for nothing, I am forced to make up and corrupt a wish for you. Let's see... Granted, but it replaces everything you type with emojis, so everyone on the internet hates you now. I wish that the Emoji Movie was never created.
  10. T

Corrupt the Wish!

You wished for time, but instead you got a lime. I wish for a lemon, so I can steal the lime and make Sprite.
  11. T

Corrupt the Wish!

Granted, time is now going backwards towards January 29th, 2017. I wish for the Ocarina of Time.
  12. T

Corrupt the Wish!

Granted, but you get something. I wish for a banana. Just a banana.
  13. T

Corrupt the Wish!

(dang it, I though I had come up with the incorruptible wish) Granted, but you have a growth spurt so they don't fit anymore. I wish for bold text.
  14. T

Corrupt the Wish!

Granted, but they are all made for the summer, so you freeze to death. I wish for someone to reply to this thread.
  15. T

Corrupt the Wish!

Granted, but due to wishing for the same wish as you previously wished, the spacetime continuum exploded, causing you to never be able to wish for " " ever again. I wish for Getting Over it with Bennett Foddy. Cause why the heck not.
Back
Top Bottom