Recent content by takoyaki

1. takoyaki

Resolved [Mobile] 1.2 world martian madness

this is actually hilarious i’ve been checking for days, nothing. i finally check again after this reply, and here they are. i was just impatient, i guess.
  2. takoyaki

Resolved [Mobile] 1.2 world martian madness

just a simple question : can martian madness spawn in my 1.2 world? i know that the lunatic cultist and such cannot, but i just wondered about martian probes. (this is a world where previously i had reached the ‘end of the game’ as of 1.2, basically i’ve beaten all bosses, events, etc.)
  3. takoyaki

Mobile Terraria Mobile 1.3 Release Date Revealed!

i’m so glad we finally get to experience this on mobile! i began on mobile, not too long after i got terraria, (maybe a few months) 1.3 released on PC. i was hyped for the mobile release immediately. i waited three long years with many delays and decided to get the PC version, a good decision in...
  4. takoyaki

Mobile 1.3 reset

I’d recommend starting to play now, but you can wait if you feel like it’s a good idea. Also, pretty much the only thing they’re removing is Ocram.
  5. takoyaki

Do you think that Terraria is dying?

Terraria may be dying in popularity, but us people in the forums and the actual fan base will most likely stay around for quite a long time.
  6. takoyaki

Mobile How to build houses better

Thanks! I’ll definetly use these tips!
  7. takoyaki

Mobile How to build houses better

Building has been pretty hard in mobile for a long time. This thread is to help with that.:D Examples: Dynasty Roof Shingles look good on boreal wood and older style buildings.:merchanthappy: Hammers can change the way blocks look to make other shapes. I’d like to see what you guys come up...
  8. takoyaki

Mobile Mobile 1.3?

You’ve already made a thread like this. They’re trying to get it released. They don’t want bugs or anything like that.
  9. takoyaki

Np, I just kind of felt like your avatar was adorable, and I’ve seen a lot of your posts. Quite...

Np, I just kind of felt like your avatar was adorable, and I’ve seen a lot of your posts. Quite a few of them are pretty useful.
  10. takoyaki

Mobile Mobile 1.3?

Right. They did need to completely remake it.
  11. takoyaki

Mobile Mobile 1.3?

Right. I understand that. I do have a computer. I do have Terraria on it. I’m saying this because there is a big mobile community, that I am apart of and support. I just feel as though it’s kind of unfair for a lot of people. I said we because of how long I was apart of that community. I do like...
  12. takoyaki

Mobile Mobile 1.3?

Mobile is slightly irrelevant, but still a lot of the community uses mobile. I’m one of them. My problem is that they’re focusing TOO MUCH on computer updates( and not enough on mobile). The computers players are soon to get 1.3.6 while we’re stuck in 1.2.5 the point is, we’re getting bored.
  13. takoyaki

Terraria Challenges?

I’m surprised nobody has said this yet. The no reforge challenge. EASY: You can reforge each item twice. MEDUIM: No Reforges Whatsoever HARD: If it has a reforge/prefix, throw it away. (Unless it’s an accessory that HAS to have a prefix. Then you have to make it into a debugged) INSANE: No...
  14. takoyaki

Mobile Update please

Just kind of random, why are there so many delays? Please don’t tell me that, “It takes a lot of time.” or anything like that. I’m just kind of worried that the staff members might be trying to put it off, or that they’re unhealthy or something.
  15. takoyaki

Terraria: Otherworld You're Gonna Need a Bigger Boat: The Ocean Biome in Terraria: Otherworld

If that's all it is, then 505 should add more items, and better everything, like, make a boss after moon lord or something.
Back
Top Bottom