Recent content by Talamar1

1. Talamar1

Game Mechanics The Skyblock Seed. Mapmaker's Thoughts.

I would also further that the tmod "Better Skyblock" from Masamotto17 is also a good example of how you can generate a skyblock world and include mod content (in this case, it is Calamity compatible). That aspect would obviously fall under the per view of the Tmod guys but the randomness of the...
  2. Talamar1

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

It does disable Overhaul during the boot (says overhaul was compiled for .14 and TerraCustom was for .13), I'm just concerned there is content not being generated in the world since the mod isn't loaded.
  3. Talamar1

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Can you compile for the new version of Tmod? Can't create worlds for Overhaul because of version incompatibility.
  4. Talamar1

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Discord link is expired. Glass block is flameable... that's.. not right...
  5. Talamar1

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

Always one of my favorite mods!
  6. Talamar1

I just thought I would mention it since you said you were doing a rework and I know a lot of people are using Overhaul now.
  7. Talamar1

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

In my game, in testing the hellavator or prisons, I don't see options in the Settings menu, I only have 1 row of options (buffs)
  8. Talamar1

There seems to be a major incompatibility between this mod and Overhaul.. all the other mods work but this one.
  9. Talamar1

Maps What does it really take to make an ocean biome?

There seems to be a sand requirement.
  10. Talamar1

He doesn't, if you build a new world and open it in tedit, the only NPC on the map is the guide.
  11. Talamar1

I was looking at some older maps and a question came to mind because I noticed on one that the angler wouldn't spawn. What does it take to actually make the ocean biome. I know it is by default the outside edge of the world, the wiki states that. But on this map (Isle of Voices) they put a...
  12. Talamar1

Map-Survival Water World

This was a fun map for my wife and I to explore. We flipped it to expert mode just for added fun and loot bags.
  13. Talamar1

tModLoader Antiaris

Having a few issues with the mod, just installed today. Frequently when creating a new world, at the generation point where it is building a house for the guide, my resolution flips to 800x600 and I have to reset it to 1920x1080. Also, in one build there was no house/guide, in another they...
  14. Talamar1

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Yep, was almost 3:30am... missed that one.
  15. Talamar1

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Just build a VM for Terraria, could probably even use an older version of windows if you wanted. Give it 6GB or Ram, 2 for the OS and stuff, 4 for the game. Install it and run it in the VM full screen. Really should not need to do this unless you are running a ton of mods. I can typically...
Back
Top Bottom