Recent content by Klink

1. Klink

tModLoader Untold Legends, a Skill Trees Mod!

Massive texture overhaul incoming, twas a spriting idiot when I made this initially, but suddenly got a spike in skill recently and starting remaking them. Sneak peek of one of them (Subject to change, heavy wip)
  2. Klink

tModLoader Untold Legends, a Skill Trees Mod!

Ahh yeah, I should probably fix that in the next release. Thanks for the advice!
  3. Klink

PC Selling Tier Kits!

absolutely dead, planning on closing this thread. I think its more efficient if you take items from an item server and throw out an appropriate amount of coins.
  4. Klink

PC Selling Tier Kits!

@MatEww I will sell SOME items individually. @NightDragon72 I have ALOT so if you just want to take it from me feel free to. @GrimWither_Is_Pro I already have like 20 of each item so i dont really help but i plan on making even MORE kits later on so thanks for the offer, and i might take it on...
  5. Klink

Video [HD] Realistic Terraria - Shaders!!

Yarrrrghhhh. I cannt waiit for it to be releasssed. Gimme it nowwww! Looks good! can't wait for the release date! :happy:
  6. Klink

Terraria State of the Game - July 2019

tHE BOSS IS A MUSHROOM THEMED BOSS! LIKE A BOSS CALLED *SPORE QUEEN*!!!
  7. Klink

Terraria State of the Game - July 2019

I think the new so called beautiful new bullet hell boss could be the Spider Queen, but then again probably not since im wrong most of the time
  8. Klink

Map-Survival Survival & Adventure map, WIP

Sounds interesting...
  9. Klink

Super Mario Bros -Terraria Edition

This is a WIP! Mario and Luigi embark on a journey to stop Bowser from his common shenanigans of kidnapping princess Peach, but is this common quest all that it seems to be? Or is there something bigger behind this?... Defeat enemies and parkour from platform to platform in this journey to the...
  10. Klink

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

i fainted
  11. Klink

Terra-Frost Lands

I have tested and configured ways to avoid this, and overhaul has certain other additions used for it. But all negative outputs have been prevented. But thanks for the suggestion and thanks for the mod, never heard of it and im looking forward to trying! :happy: Oh forgot to mention, a major...
  12. Klink

Terra-Frost Lands

This map will use Overhaul, so you will need Tmodloader, this is because overhaul adds a "swing" for grapple hooks, sort of like Spiderman. The map also uses certain techniques that are almost ancient to add a entirely different feel, such as using advanced mechanics to boss areas to increase...
  13. Klink

Favourite weapon mechanic?

oh my holy lord redigit posted here! :eek:
Back
Top Bottom