• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Technohelper

1. Technohelper

Bosses - Easiest to Hardest

Yeah, I kinda messed up on the sorting. I meant this: 36 (easy) - 1 (hard)
  2. Technohelper

Bosses - Easiest to Hardest

36 being the easiest 1 being the hardest 36: King Slime 35: EoW 34: EoC 33: BoC 32: WoF haha 31: Skeletren 30: Queen Bee 29: Crabulon 28: Destroyer 27: Desert Scourge 26: Hive Mind 25: The Perforators 24: Golem 23: Plantera 22: Moon Lord 21: Slime God 20: Cryogen 19: Astrum Deus 18: Astrum...
  3. Technohelper

What do You do When You're Bored on Terraria?

I guess I'll just fight all bosses at the same time OR start a new character with mods.
  4. Technohelper

Share your RNG luck here!

4 Life Crystals in one frame.
  5. Technohelper

Terraria Bad Ideas

Realistic Physics.
  6. Technohelper

tModLoader Help me fix this error please.

For a while now I had to play with tModLoader on an alt account, I am getting tired of this and have decided to reach out for help. Everytime I launch Terraria on my main account it shows this weird error that I do not understand. I have researched about this several times and it has not helped...
  7. Technohelper

1.3.6 Preview: Block Swap

owo much
  8. Technohelper

I may not be the legendary pig. But you sure should subscribe...

I may not be the legendary pig. But you sure should subscribe https://www.youtube.com/user/TechnoThePig?sub_confirmation=1
  9. Technohelper

Name a boss you found easy, contrary to popular belief.

Destroyer be a piece of cake. like really. you have a Daedalus Stormbow + Holy Arrows and you win life lol.
  10. Technohelper

How do you organize your hotbar?

Slot 1: Pickaxe Slot 2: Hammer/Axe Slot 3: Weapon 1 Slot 4: Weapon 2 Slot 5: Weapon 3 Slot 6: Weapon 4 Slot 7: Weapon 5 Slot 8: Piggy Bank Slot 9: Safe Slot 0: Cell Phone/Teleportation Device
  11. Technohelper

Who thinks that Cthulhu shouldn't be added as a boss?

well....shoot. i guess he shouldn't be added then
Top Bottom