TenaciousTinkerer

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Mmm, wonder if there's any neat roleplays up right now. . .
    Reactions: Pixel
    TenaciousTinkerer
    TenaciousTinkerer
    If you want pixel, we can just do a short sequence within a convo to see what you think of my own roleplaying capabilities.

It might help on the front of the roleplay you make to put a expected length to your posts.
    Pixel
    Pixel
    Yes, that would be a good idea. Then again, these 'roleplayers' do tend to repeat things again and again, which seems to be a problem. I'll pm you.
    TenaciousTinkerer
    TenaciousTinkerer
    Ill be awatin. If you get it out fast enough ill pick a character and just go, otherwise ill post in the mornin.
    When I checked your profile yesterday the stream was taken down. :/
    TenaciousTinkerer
    TenaciousTinkerer
    I am gonna do yours, probably not today but i will do yours. Today i'm gonna start chewing through a art trade, and some commissions i have.
    Pixel
    Pixel
    Nice, if you happen to upload them here or on deviantart, a little tag would be nice, or some form of notification. I like looking at your work.
    TenaciousTinkerer
    TenaciousTinkerer
    Stream's going up. feel free to join when you can c:
    TenaciousTinkerer
    TenaciousTinkerer
    S.P.4.R.K the robot, otherwise known as Spark. Programmed to drive most vehicles around, basically a wheels man or pilot.
    Folder
    Folder
    This Is Awesome!
    If you are taking Requests,I would like to request my Avatar
    TenaciousTinkerer
    TenaciousTinkerer
    Honestly i might do yours, your avatar looks like a face, i know its a dude upside down but the white spots resemble a face. so some neat stuff can be done with that.
    Made another thing, uploaded it here first but the image was a bit too big. so ill just leave the link. http://fav.me/d8g2szm
    TenaciousTinkerer
    TenaciousTinkerer
    Ill take a bit to think about it. I might do it \o/

Mmm, wondeirng if i should put up a stream link as my status. . .
    Pixel
    Pixel
    Y'know, I think that would be awesome. And thanks for the consideration, I really hope you decide to do my request.
    TenaciousTinkerer
    TenaciousTinkerer
    well a streams up if you wanna join :eek:
    Id put more art up here, but i don't have anything I can put up just yet. Due to content, even if its not that bad it still makes me worry.
    Kenya plz make me an enderman doing the caramelldansen dance?
    TenaciousTinkerer
    TenaciousTinkerer
    There's probably one over the internet. I don't see why I need to make that. As well that I am not interested in making Carmelldansen dances.

Drawing the same thing over and over sucks and i just want to be interested in something or get something from it.
    Hi there, I am darthmorf. If you look in my signature you will see I have collected art from nearly every art making member of the forum. Would you care to join my army? (You can use the other arts for reference.)
    TenaciousTinkerer
    TenaciousTinkerer
    Haaah, ah I remember when I did that on the previous fourms.

You'd have to suggest something I find interesting or commision me.
    darthmorf
    darthmorf
    Well, its a mad scientist. He can be doing pretty much whatever you. Want him too. I hope you find it interesting!
    TenaciousTinkerer
    TenaciousTinkerer
    Mmm. Yea its not really striking out to me. Apologies but I'm gonna have to deny your request.

if you happen to scrounge up some money though, id love to do a commision for ya! until then take care~
    I love your art ! Looks amazing ~ *hits the follow button* :3
    TenaciousTinkerer
    TenaciousTinkerer
    Depends if Id be interested in drawing something or not. Apologies but the things I have drawn are mainly for things that just generally caught my interest and I decided would be fun to draw.

I suppose if its interesting I can take a look at it.
    Lhama
    Lhama
    I see... I was thinking of the character (Marshall from Adventure Time) that I use on my avatar in a less festive theme x3
    Have found lots of pics, none of them really catch my eye tbh...

But its fine if you don't get interested ~ ^-^
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    Apparently, I am more interesting than you.

That was a joke, by the way.
    Following because your art is amazin'!
    Reactions: Lhama
    TenaciousTinkerer
    TenaciousTinkerer
    I would, but i'm honestly afraid to make one, since there's no non terraria related sections to post artwork in, unless I can post it in there and something needs to be updated with the FAQ.

Really should ask a mod or somethin.
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    King's' anime isn't Terraria related, yet survives.
    TenaciousTinkerer
    TenaciousTinkerer
    Though does that mean in the future that someone won't come through and start locking and sweeping up the threads?

I just wanna know for the future, which is why i'm gonna try to eventually poke a mod, just need to figure out either through their profile or a pm.
    Well heya everyone, finally made a account here. Lets see what kinda stuff being on here will bring! c:
    Reactions: suu and Pixel
    Pixel
    Pixel
    I really like the style. Anyway, I'm going to go. Have fun with your discovery of these forums.
    Z
    Zwift
    Welcome to this hellish forum filled with traitors , criticizers, and pathological liars. People will want you dead. You do not want to be here. Lol jk.
    TenaciousTinkerer
    TenaciousTinkerer
    Should be interesting nonetheless to lurk around.

Who knows maybe will make a thread and say something around here.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom