Recent content by Terra Master

1. T

Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

It isn't that it is dividing, but it is that it is a bit unfair that we only have one small thing to show that we are a part of the community, but still separate. Console is practically Mobile with less items, bigger worlds, and longer days. Should the size of worlds and the length of the day's...
  2. T

Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

I actually noticed that other music boxes used to be given a random prefix when placed and mined, has it been fixed? It didn't work with them all, (forgot which ones).
  3. T

Actually, the range of the Blizzard staff is limited to the same range as that of something like the Razorpine with the manual cursor. I meant that it should be allowed to travel the whole screen like the Staff of the Frost Hydra. It would also apply to the Lunar Flare in the future. As for the...
  4. T

While Mobile is limited in size and in some items they still do have most of the items and have many exclusive items as well. They have arrows that can immobilise and kill the Dungeon Guardian. Not to mention that they also have 2 exclusive bosses and have recently gotten the Frost Moon added...
  5. T

The update is very nice and has many good features added in it, some favourites being the new stack limit for platinum coins, Duke Fishron, and fishing in general. I do have yet to see a solution to the most annoying problems on Console as of now. Problem 1: the Blizzard Staff still is limited...
  6. T

Console What is your most disliked enemy in the game?

Dude I am at end game and I still despise the fricken pixies and gastropods. In fact, just screw the Hallow in general (enemies not the whole biome I love the look and music of the surface and underground hallow).
  7. T

Console The Year Ahead & The Community "Takes Control"

Will the coin system used in PC where you can craft other denominations of coins using other coins be implemented or will we have it only have the current auto convert function.
  8. T

Console The Best Laid Plans: An Apology, a Promise, and the “Additions” Update

ADD1-20150511 obviously means that the update will come out on the 20th of January in 50511 (Sarcasm Implied x50511)
  9. T

He means the recorded music boxes. Music boxes in general should record much faster.
  10. T

I couldn't record the Pumpkin Moon, haven't tried the Frost moon but I also could get the Underground Crimson after 15 min. (10 being the max though)
  11. T

This is a somewhat different subject, but as I said in another forum the big map should be moved to an inventory slot and the mini map could be at select (This is based off of the Xbox 360 version.) Also being able to transfer worlds or at the very least characters would be nice. I am not 100%...
  12. T

If people spent more time enjoying the updates than scanning through to see if one item or bug fix is missing then we would have a much better community and possibly have better updates. While we are all hyped for the 1.2.3 finisher and 1.2.4 update for console, we should take the time to enjoy...
  13. T

Mounts are currently coded in. (At least the mount summon for the Reindeer Bells, though they don't work and I think that any summons will not work now.)
  14. T

What I did is for Xbox 360, but just delete the corrupted and save the other non-corrupted worlds to the cloud and/or a USB stick. Occasionally save the worlds to the cloud (Check each one for corruption, not the purple Eater of Souls one, but data corruption.) That way you have a backup for...
Back
Top Bottom