• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Recent content by TerraMonolith

1. TerraMonolith

PC TerraMonolith's 1.4 Journey builds (vanilla Terraria, no mods)

Thank you :) Just to be sure we are talking about the same thing - the Pirate ship's steering wheel, the one at the top deck on the right, next to the skull table and chair - is that the one you have in mind? If so then it is as follows - Lead Fence (painted) for the background and hammered down...
  2. TerraMonolith

I will have to regretfully announce that there will be no update to the building world this month due to complications IRL. Please accept my apology and keep yourself and your families as safe as possible. Good luck to everybody!
  3. TerraMonolith

DarkArtist's Creations

Welcome to the creations-forums :) I am glad that another talented designer decided to post his constructs here! Good luck in your builds and have fun 👍
  4. TerraMonolith

Small grotto build AND official release of version 1.08 of my building world. More info and details in the first (main) post on page 1.
  5. TerraMonolith

Greatsword. Mostly used to block corruption spread, for now. The images are, in order - top view (detailed), full view, UP&DA version: <o> <o>
  6. TerraMonolith

Here is a detailed breakdown of the roof, hopefully it helps :) Let me know if there are other elements that need clarification.
  7. TerraMonolith

Update of the spawn-point on my main building world (night view and UP&DA example in the thumbnails): <o>
  8. TerraMonolith

Tutorial #17 - "How to NOT build the box-house Part 2 - Roof in three variants" is complete. Check the first (main) post for the full tutorial (on page 1), the three final results can also be seen from the thumbnails below:
  9. TerraMonolith

Tutorial #16 - How to NOT build the box-house Part 1 - this is only the final result, obtainable on day4 (day 5 at the latest) of a Classic playthrough. The whole tutorial is more than 15 sections long, which can be found in the first (main) post of this thread (page1). Part 2 will be about roofs.
  10. TerraMonolith

Sorry, what I mean is the first post in the thread where all of the builds actually are (under the spoiler-tags, on page 1). Starter houses are in the second post (still on page 1), since the first one became too cluttered with all of the example builds. It seems that I am posting on too many...
  11. TerraMonolith

Like I said in the main thread - we all learned from him at one point or another, some of us still do. The new Terracorps series and the quick-builds offer a lot of amazing things to study.
  12. TerraMonolith

Small cozy farm with ducks and rabbits (UP&DA version in the main post (page1)):
  13. TerraMonolith

PC Bigmans Builds

Excellent ! Even from the initial stages it shows that it is going to be epic-tier at the least! Awesome contrast between the white columns and the red bricks, I can't wait to see the finished product :)
  14. TerraMonolith

Starter House Type 10 - Dirt, Stone, Wood, Gel & Shadewood only :
  15. TerraMonolith

Starter House Type 9 - Dirt, Stone, Wood, Gel & Ebonwood only :
Top Bottom