Recent content by TerrariaGeek401

1. TerrariaGeek401

Terraria State of the Game - May 2023

It would be fantastic if you guys sold the STL files for the chibichans. I love 3D printing and painting minis, and finding good files is hard sometimes. It'd be great to be able to get the official stuff at a reduced price!
  2. TerrariaGeek401

tModLoader How do I backplay TModLoader?

So, for the last couple of weeks I've been playing a Calamity world that I'm quite enjoying. Image my surprise then, when I open up Tmod today and find that it's been updated to 1.4 and I have no worlds or characters, and the mods that I use aren't ported yet. I would really like to not lose all...
  3. TerrariaGeek401

Resolved Windowed mode doesn't works, stays fullscreen

So, are these settings somewhere else than in the menu? I can't find it anywhere. There is an option that lets me change between resolutions, but none of them add the taskbar back on.
  4. TerrariaGeek401

Best NPC Pairings/Locations?

I don't like my NPC'S to be unhappy, so I was wondering in what biomes I should place them and who should I place them with? There's not really a clear guide on the wiki, and I'm not good at this sort of thing. So if anybody has a recommendation/guide, that would be appreciated! Also, while...
  5. TerrariaGeek401

Terraria State of the Game - January 2021

Oh my heck. I really hope you get that crossplay up, because I have a friend with PS4 who lives quite a ways away, and I would just LOVE to be able to online play with him.
  6. TerrariaGeek401

tModLoader Storm's Additions Mod

This is a really cool mod. I like it a lot.
  7. TerrariaGeek401

Terraria Holiday Shopping Guide

Those. Are. Beautiful. Thank you so much for that! I don't have the money for anything, but when/if I get it, Popsocket, pin, and hoodie here I come. Can we have a Nexus 6P phonecase please?
  8. TerrariaGeek401

Ban the user above you!

Banned for having a dragon pic. Oh wait...
  9. TerrariaGeek401

Where did you find that profile pic? I love it.

Where did you find that profile pic? I love it.
  10. TerrariaGeek401

Make an item OP game.

Creates 'spawn of cuthulu' that don't attack and grow over time to copies of the eye itself that don't drop loot. Then they attack. And Servants are bigger and spawn faster. King Slime
  11. TerrariaGeek401

Taking the Journey on the Road: Terraria Journey's End Launches on Mobile Today!

No comment. Thank you so much for this! When I began playing Terraria, I was frustrated at how far behind Mobile was behind the other versions. No longer, and thank you.
  12. TerrariaGeek401

Oh. Whoops.

Oh. Whoops.
  13. TerrariaGeek401

tModLoader Storm's Additions Mod

Wow! This is an awesome mod!
  14. TerrariaGeek401

So, I have a balance thing. I know you can't block swap sand, because it can remove the danger...

So, I have a balance thing. I know you can't block swap sand, because it can remove the danger from it, but what about sand that has at least one side facing air? It just makes making nicer looking towns in the desert easier to build. Also, an actuator sand trap in the desert, like the...
  15. TerrariaGeek401

Best QoL mods?

I always struggle with accessory adding mods. It feels a bit cheaty. Anyway, Reduced Grinding, Omniswing, and Dual Wielding are all great mods.
Back
Top Bottom