Recent content by TerrariaOOF

1. TerrariaOOF

**REPORTED** Chromebook

So it does not seem to be working whenever I try it in primary input touch. But it should effect all Chromebooks since I’ve been having this issue on my new chromebook as well but the current one I’ve been using is the CB317-1H model
  2. TerrariaOOF

NPCs & Enemies Boss Suggestion

As we know a new difficulty is arising as proclaimed and is supposed to be harder than getfixedboi. I have a suggestion for skeletron if any of the bosses end up getting revamped. Any chance could you make it so when you damage his hands splinters off bones come off and as they fall they can dmg...
  3. TerrariaOOF

**REPORTED** Chromebook

Thanks for telling me that. Wish something was able to be done about it though.
  4. TerrariaOOF

**REPORTED** Chromebook

All portable banks like the void bag, money trough, and the other do not work. They just never open when you right click and it’s been like this since 1.4.3 and been waiting for a fix. The same issue goes for the potion of return as well just making it completely useless
  5. TerrariaOOF

Mobile Map Glitch

So i just entered a multiplayer world with my friends and I just opened my map and my pre-existing map has another world map overlapping on top of it and I can see my original world map.
Back
Top Bottom