**REPORTED** Chromebook

TerrariaOOF

Terrarian
Your Terraria Device
Chromebook
Mobile OS
Chrome OS
All portable banks like the void bag, money trough, and the other do not work. They just never open when you right click and it’s been like this since 1.4.3 and been waiting for a fix. The same issue goes for the potion of return as well just making it completely useless

All portable banks like the void bag, money trough, and the other do not work. They just never open when you right click and it’s been like this since 1.4.3 and been waiting for a fix. The same issue goes for the potion of return as well just making it completely useless
Hi there @TerrariaOOF I see that you’re playing on a Chromebook which is cool, however there isn’t official support for Mobile Terraria on Chromebook. It’s just a nice side effect that Mobile Terraria happens to (mostly) work on a Chromebook.

So any difficulties that arise that occur only on Chromebook aren’t really valid bugs. If they are happening when you play on your phone or tablet, yes. I’m able to open the portable banks and use potion of return fine on my iPhone. Sorry I don’t have better news for you.

Hi there @TerrariaOOF I see that you’re playing on a Chromebook which is cool, however there isn’t official support for Mobile Terraria on Chromebook. It’s just a nice side effect that Mobile Terraria happens to (mostly) work on a Chromebook.

So any difficulties that arise that occur only on Chromebook aren’t really valid bugs. If they are happening when you play on your phone or tablet, yes. I’m able to open the portable banks and use potion of return fine on my iPhone. Sorry I don’t have better news for you.
Thanks for telling me that. Wish something was able to be done about it though.

Thanks for telling me that. Wish something was able to be done about it though.
Hey there - could you go to your "Controls" settings, set "Primary Input" to touch, and let me know if this alleviates things? It should place virtual controls on your screen, but allow you to use K&M still.

Additionally, could I ask what your exact model of Chromebook is so that we can look into this further?

Hey there - could you go to your "Controls" settings, set "Primary Input" to touch, and let me know if this alleviates things? It should place virtual controls on your screen, but allow you to use K&M still.

Additionally, could I ask what your exact model of Chromebook is so that we can look into this further?
So it does not seem to be working whenever I try it in primary input touch. But it should effect all Chromebooks since I’ve been having this issue on my new chromebook as well but the current one I’ve been using is the CB317-1H model

So it does not seem to be working whenever I try it in primary input touch. But it should effect all Chromebooks since I’ve been having this issue on my new chromebook as well but the current one I’ve been using is the CB317-1H model
We’ll get this looked into. Thank you!

Thats sad hope it works

Thats sad hope it works
Hey there benny - I’m wondering if you could record a brief video showcasing the behaviour you encounter when setting “Primary Input” to “Touch”. I’m wanting to see if a recent patch alleviated things.

If you could also let me know which build number you have (bottom left corner of the Singleplayer / Multiplayer screen), that’d be very helpful - thank you!

Hey there benny - I’m wondering if you could record a brief video showcasing the behaviour you encounter when setting “Primary Input” to “Touch”. I’m wanting to see if a recent patch alleviated things.

If you could also let me know which build number you have (bottom left corner of the Singleplayer / Multiplayer screen), that’d be very helpful - thank you!
Sorry i can i quit terreria cuz it takes to much ram i miss the game could you tell loki the rideable spider mount pls

Back
Top Bottom